Cunningham's Coming Back... (2 Viewers)

Really cool! CNC Software is located just about 10 miles from me. One of my best friends has worked there for a while now. I'll have to ask him what's been said about it there. I know they have some sort of partnership with John Force Racing too.

That's awsome! I hope thier program translates in success on the track. It will be great to see Ford back on top! Good luck to the whole Cunningham crew. JJ

Thanks for the support, we really appreciate it. CNC Software and their signature program Mastercam are a great addition to our program.
We are busy getting ready for Atlanta, hope to see you there.

We had a terrific weekend. The response to our partner was great, everyone seemed to love the car and new paint scheme.
For our first outing since October with an entirely new engine combination, I think getting down the track 4 out of 4 was a great success. Doug, Marcus and Joe have done a great job all winter and they coninued the trend at Atlanta. I told Jim I wanted to find a high dollar bracket race..LOL

We are working on the tune up, we feel that there is a lot more in the Mustang and we intend to find it.

We are excited about this weekend and we are looking foward to getting back to the shop so we can put what we are learning to use.

Thanks for the support, and if you are at the track please stop by and introduce yourselves we would love to meet our fellow maters.
Look for some more good news soon.

Thanks for the support.

P.S. Jim didn't do too bad either, we have a couple of graphs that are perfect.

Cool, nice to see you guys back out there! It looks like I may make one day of the Topeka race. If I do and y'all are there I'll be sure to come by and say hello.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back