Bradshaw's Sponsor (1 Viewer)

is drag racing really the target market for energy drinks? wow.. so many sponsorships by them recently...

CJ Curtsinger

Think so....

Kids that use them as mixers
Old guys who need them to get out the door in the morning when 2 pots of coffee ain't enuff

d'kid
(member of the second group)

Good luck to Tuttle, Bradshaw, Shortall, and team. Looks like a good looking car.

And always nice to see a new sponsor check out NHRA.

i think it's like car lots.....they're always rite next to each other
along highways and freeways.....same thing with energy drinks.
motorsports/extreme sports is where the majority have chosen
to advertise so any new comers follow suit.

i'm wondering if this isn't the same group from Slammers,, reincarnated into this latest deal. Both were from North Palm Beach, FL. And if you remember, the Slammers group had their logo, "Milk with Attitude",,, and now you have this new company called what? Attitude Drink Co.

something to ponder

i'm wondering if this isn't the same group from Slammers,, reincarnated into this latest deal. Both were from North Palm Beach, FL. And if you remember, the Slammers group had their logo, "Milk with Attitude",,, and now you have this new company called what? Attitude Drink Co.

something to ponder

Slammers was Bravo foods AKA a coke product.

It will be nice to see that team out there for the full pull. Dextor has proven that he can tune with the big boys, plus working with Del's team will surely go a long ways.

Best of luck guys...................

Fingers crossed for the team and the new sponsor. Hope it pays off well for each. A real win/win partnership.

How can we help support TJ with Monster, Toliver with Rockstar, Bradshaw with Vis Viva, Naylor with Vegas Fuel? (probably missing some too). We could have some hyped up fans.

Congrats to the whole team! Bradshaw is a good dude. Go get that .40 we talked about in Indy last year! All the best guys!

Now Paul mentioned Red Bull in this thread. But I'm just wondering when and if ever these guys are going to jump in...

Glaceau_Vitamin_Water.jpg

I think it's awesome that Vis Viva decided to commit to a full year deal with Tuttle and Bradshaw. Our sport needs sponsors like them for support and they couldn't have picked a better group of racers to team up with. Welcome Vis Viva!

Congrats to the whole team! Bradshaw is a good dude. Go get that .40 we talked about in Indy last year! All the best guys!

Now Paul mentioned Red Bull in this thread. But I'm just wondering when and if ever these guys are going to jump in...

Glaceau_Vitamin_Water.jpg

I live on Vitamin water. It tastes great and hey have a great variety of flavours.

A useless piece of trivia for anyone interested. After Vitamin Water was launched and became a big success Cocal Cola purchase Glacaeu who make it for $4 BILLION!! Rapper 50 cent made nearly $400 million from the sale as an original partner.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back