Dunn's New Sponsor (1 Viewer)

I've never been a fan of green on race cars but that looks decent to me for some strange reason.

Awesome job for those guys to bring in a non traditional sponsor, best of luck to them. It would be hard to imagine not having Jim Dunn Racing out there.

Gotta give Big Jim props, for a guy who has a reputation for being a tough guy to work with, he has managed to keep Tony in the seat for a few years now, and always finds sponsorship to stay out there. I know everyone knows that many major deals are not as big as they look, but you can only fake so much, even at the most shoestring level, it costs a ton to do the full pull. It's nice to see one of the true old-school guys is able to stay out there.

It is definitely good to see a non-traditional sponsor out there keeping Big Jim on the tour.

I've never been a fan of green on race cars but that looks decent to me for some strange reason.

Green race cars a beautifull. Dunn's looks great! This one was my personal favorite. It won two best appearing car awards:

pete_swayne.jpg

Can we now decide to be positive about the future of drag racing sponsorships? I'm getting tired of hearing the gagillion reasons that it's all dried up and our sport is headed in the tank. Between the Dunns and Tolivers, the Bernsteins and the ten thousand sportsman racers with someone else's "NEW" name or product on the side of their cars, it's time to say "Way to Go" again!

Congrats to Big Jim/Tony and the team!

Good for Dunn and all NHRA!
I just LOVE to see non-traditional sponsors.
(PS: Looks like these guys are a real company!)

All you have to do is walk the pits and in quite a few transporters/RVs there is a dog in there somewhere. This is a good sponsorship if for no other reason than they will have A LOT of new customers inside the sport!!!

I would like to second Doc's assertion that the sky is not falling as far as the NHRA and sponsorships are concerned ...

Since I don't have pets, this is a sponsor I'm not sure I can support with my $$$. Just wondering, though, how does it taste with gravy? :D

I have been using Canidae for years to feed my pets (they also have a cat product called Felidae) Pets love it....and they have been very healthy! Love the product and glad to see Big Jim gets support for this upcoming season!

I think the car looks beautiful and I really like the pet food idea for a sponsor. Whoever got the ball rolling on this deal should be commended. I've never heard of this company but am glad to see them get into our sport.

Dave

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back