Connolly's New Sponsor (1 Viewer)

Very sharp looking car!! Will be odd to have Dave in a car that is not yellow, but at least he is back on the circuit, hopefully secure for a couple of years!

Good luck, Dave, Tommy, Victor and the whole Cagnazzi operation!

Bluewater Communications Group.........
Charter Communications sponsor for race team.
something tells me these two groups were not recently introduced ;)
Cagnazzi Racing and Charter Comm.; seems like a perfect fit.
congratulations to all involved.

Also nice to see another non-traditional sponsor introduced to the sport, as long as NHRA brass don't go and FUBAR it.

That's a sharp looking car. It'll be good to see he and the team back out there.

Congrats to the Cagnazzi organization on landing the new non-traditional sponsor. Best of luck to DC on his return.

It's GREAT to have Dave back! He'll offer that team twice the data they currently have with Jeggie. This is a very positive move for the Jegs car.

I see a repeat championship in the making!;)

As WJ would say.... "The Punk Is Back" :D

Great news... I wish him all the best, the kid deserves it! One helluva good racer.. !

Good to hear of this. It'll be interesting to see how the improved knee will affect his reaction time. Wasn't he doing some bracket racing to stay sharp?

Congratulation Dave, great to see you back in Pro Stock, I'm sure you'll start off
fine,and look for you to be in top 10 in no time. Awesome looking car too, go out show them you haven't missed a beat in your time off.:D:cool:

If I'm not mistaken Charter sponsors some Nascar stuff including Carl Edwards a few years back.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back