Connolly's New Sponsor (1 Viewer)

congrats to dave, my cable tv is by charter communications here in connecticut, i wonder if it is the same charter? if it is im gunna stop by the pits and ask for a lower cable bill! :D

Purple car is pretty. DC's a great driver, Cagnazzi makes huge power and they seem to know how to get it to the track.

This is of the Good

d'kid

Purple car is pretty. DC's a great driver, Cagnazzi makes huge power and they seem to know how to get it to the track.

This is of the Good

d'kid

Yup I'm with you 100% I bet one "Female" racer is kicking herself in the azz for listening to her father & not staying with Cagnazzi!!!

Good to hear of this. It'll be interesting to see how the improved knee will affect his reaction time. Wasn't he doing some bracket racing to stay sharp?

Yes, he has been. And as a matter of fact, he is pulling double duty this weekend running in Super Stock as well...

is dave still running phils hatari car? phil is a super nice guy, all of his hatari cars run awesome too!

Yes, he is. Unfortunately he didn't get the win in class this morning, but from what I hear the car is still running great. Let's hope for the best come race time...

Financial Statements for Charter Communications Inc.
Year over year, Charter Communications Inc. has seen their bottom line shrink from a loss of $1.4B to an even larger loss of $1.6B despite an increase in revenues from $5.5B to $6.0B. An increase in the percentage of sales devoted to SGA costs from 21.17% to 21.48% was a key component in the falling bottom line in the face of rising revenues.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back