Bradshaw's Sponsor (2 Viewers)

is drag racing really the target market for energy drinks? wow.. so many sponsorships by them recently...

CJ Curtsinger

It surprises me, as well, CJ...The data shows the NHRA fan is still late 30's/early 40's which is way different than the energy drink's target consumer which is typically 16-25 from what I understand...

I think it might be attractive because of the "extreme speed" or something, because Madison Avenue has certaily shown a different target for these energy drinks...

I live on Vitamin water. It tastes great and hey have a great variety of flavours.

A useless piece of trivia for anyone interested. After Vitamin Water was launched and became a big success Cocal Cola purchase Glacaeu who make it for $4 BILLION!! Rapper 50 cent made nearly $400 million from the sale as an original partner.

Adding to the trivia, a fine gentleman named Rohan Oza, who was one of the founders of Vitamin Water, was also the Brand Manager for POWERade when they did the deal with the NHRA. He put the whole thing together...

Your right about that Jay, their general target market is mid-teens to late-twenties since its assumed "kids" like a boost... It just boggles me since the core of NHRA is late-thirties to fourties... One thought I had was these lesser known companies (vegas fuel, Vis Viva) don't have the pockets to compete with the larger ones for the teens, so they target who they can afford to market to...

I personally can't take the stuff without shaking for an hour, and I already am usually hyped up on life :D...

CJ Curtsinger

Didn't Slammers part company with the CEO that did the Pro Stock contract? I've heard that he's now at the new drink company and I believe he LIKES drag racing as a sponsor outlet!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back