get 'em maskin!!!! (1 Viewer)

I'm with you Bruce, I hope Maskins kicks their arses. My question is, is the Windham you're talking about the guy who's trying PS this year and owned the A/FD? I wonder if he has anything to do with this, he may just be a franchisee, while this is a corporate matter. Don't know, just guessing. It would be hard to believe a racer would put another racer through this.

This is the most ridiculous lawsuit. Like Maskin says, there is no confusion, they do not own the word big or the alphabet.

I would think if Big O shows up in court with a Maskin engine mounted and balanced on a Weld wheel they deserve to win.

:rolleyes:

I'm with you Bruce, I hope Maskins kicks their arses. My question is, is the Windham you're talking about the guy who's trying PS this year and owned the A/FD? I wonder if he has anything to do with this, he may just be a franchisee, while this is a corporate matter. Don't know, just guessing. It would be hard to believe a racer would put another racer through this.

yes it is the same windham, at least that is what i read somewhere.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but, Isn't Windham a dealer. I'm under the impression this suit has to do with the Chinese corporate ownership and nothing specifically to do with the dealer network.

The suit has absolutely nothing to do with the Windham's other than they are sponsored by Big O Tires through their dealership.

The suit has absolutely nothing to do with the Windham's other than they are sponsored by Big O Tires through their dealership.
I believe Bill owns four store's, and this has absolutely nothing to do with Bill...

This was batted around a few months ago on here... They "Big-Doh" was trying to get the Big Mac and Oakley O taken off the market as well... :eek: I'm joking... :D
But it did have long reaching tentacles on anything with the word Big in it...

Someone can archive the thread on here...
I have sanding to do on my BIG truck... ;)

"So I told my attorney to quit negotiating with them. If they want to sue us, we'll sue 'em, and let 10 million more people know about it and cut into their sales again. They just need to go away."

That was the last sentence from the article. It would seem then, that drag racers and race fans have indeed made "Big O" aware of their displeasure over this idiocy in the form of decreased sales. I know they'll never see me until they stop this foolishness.:mad:

Last edited:
I wouldn't go to a Big O tire, if they gave the tires away! Right is right and wrong is wrong....and this is wrong!

I sent Big O a pretty nasty (not vulgar) e-mail the last time this came up here. Likewise, would never do business at their sign. I forwarded a link about it to my aunt, and she can pretty much forward it to EVERYONE on the internet!

Yeah, I WISH I could get away with going out for tires for the mini van and coming back with a block and heads! :D "Darn, honey. They got me again."

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back