Waterbed vs. Jones, bazemore vs. Musi (1 Viewer)

Bobby Bennett

Nitro Member
Drag Racing Internet Magazine - Competition Plus.com

Rd 1, Day 3

Waterbed Fred with a match race story vs. Ted Jones telling about how Carrier socked it to the Harper Valley PTA woman.

Bazemore tells about how Dunn almost got him killed and Pat Musi talks about his experience on the People's Court.

SECOND ROUND PAIRINGS
Shirley Muldowney vs. John Force
Gary Scelzi vs. Chris Kaufmann

These stories are a little weak for the people involved. I guess you couldn't print the good stuff.

Jay

These stories are a little weak for the people involved. I guess you couldn't print the good stuff.

Jay

I was thinking the same thing Jay....
missed the second day pairings.... and still don't understand how Force got outta rd 1 with a story we've all heard way too many times in the last two years, it read more like an excuse than a story...

d'kid

I love Ted's story....and when you read this stuff...remember to picture the person telling it...."think theater of the mind"....lol

GO TED!!:D:D

and hey...you can't throw out your best story first round....;)

Ted tells the best stories...and his are only going to get better...I hope he makes it to the next round! He's got some GREAT stuff!!

Imagine the Musi telling the People's Court story, anyone want to venture a guess of how many F-bombs ended up getting edited out? lol

I can't wait untill oneday someone does one of these story things and throws the political corectness down the toilet and tells the real stories .

In Forces defense, the day he was to provide his first round we both found out about the loss of our friend Hollie, no one was in a real story telling mood, neither he or myself. He'll be on the chip next time.

Oh it got plenty politically incorrect last year.

Which one you want? Roy feeding the Petty family their favorite dog by accident or the time he nearly pulled a ticket scalper's tongue out with channel locks.

Or the day Scelzi and Capps killed a rental car or when he was going to fight a farmer.

Miller and Musi advance, will meet in the second round.

Final first round pairing is shaping up for a Garlits vs. Nowling quarter-final match.

Voting for the final day of the first round ends Monday at 5 PM.

SECOND ROUND PAIRINGS THUS FAR
Muldowney vs. Force
Scelzi vs. Kaufmann
Waterbed vs. Musi

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back