Silly season in high gear...Pt. 2 (1 Viewer)

I can only think of two 2-time Pro Stock Champions. One is real obvious as it is Jim Yates, so he is the one who is "currently racing who will have the major announcement" regarding his program. The other is Jeg Couglin, so it will be interesting to see if he is going to make a come back as the article alludes to.

EDIT: I can't believe I forgot about Alderman's 3rd title in original post. D'OH!

Last edited:
I wonder what is going on with Dart for next season. Will Skull sponsor them in 07, continue with one car, and will Bob and Tom remain? Dunn stated this team expects big things for next season but stopped short of saying winning the title is the only goal. I wish they had a grumpy old man blog instead of that drival by Stevens! Maybe we could get Bill to type it for them!
:rolleyes:

im thinkin its jeggie and yates. not alderman, didnt he stop driving because of a back problem?

Tom Hammonds wasn't a 2 time class titleist, which the article stated. That being said, Tom is a great guy and I would love to see him back on track.

Tom Hammonds wasn't a 2 time class titleist, which the article stated. That being said, Tom is a great guy and I would love to see him back on track.

Tom is the reason I've been a season ticket holder with the TImberwolves for the past 11 season.

Not sure if I should thank him or yell at him. But all in all it's good.
Would like to see him back.

Did his dealership go under? ? ?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back