Gene Snow Busted !! (1 Viewer)

No Ill will here either! Seems it takes a real smart lawyer to stand up and give an reasonable if not correct accounting of social problems. I caught him spewing out accounting and saving index figures like a true conservative.
You have to be very astute to argue both sides but that is what makes for a good lawyer.
I surely do hope the best for him and I appreciate all his posts never preaching hate or calling anyone nasty names unlike those on another board that hate America and everything it stands for and have praise for Al Qaeda and our enemy's at least till their side wins again if ever .
Don't underestimate the power of prayer Big Guy , you got mine.

Registered member said:
First off, I am sorry to hear of his injury. I pray (even though he would hate that) that he mends completely. Second, I never showed him any ill-will, even though he wrote some "things" about me and others on the old mater. Even when he questioned the intelligence of those of us in the South, I don’t think I ever offered up any ill-will. I always enjoyed debating him, because I knew I could always get a rise out of him, especially the times I caught him where he was wrong.

Heck, I remember one time he started a post where someone in his family was hurt or had died. The first two people to post a reply that express concern and sympathy were the two people that he slammed the most, and made the "redneck" comments about us...and that was myself and Ron Dunlap.,...FKA; Nitrohaulic.

So don't accuse me of "ill will" until you either know me, or know the whole story.

First off, I am sorry to hear of his injury. I pray (even though he would hate that) that he mends completely. Second, I never showed him any ill-will, even though he wrote some "things" about me and others on the old mater. Even when he questioned the intelligence of those of us in the South, I don’t think I ever offered up any ill-will. I always enjoyed debating him, because I knew I could always get a rise out of him, especially the times I caught him where he was wrong.

Heck, I remember one time he started a post where someone in his family was hurt or had died. The first two people to post a reply that express concern and sympathy were the two people that he slammed the most, and made the "redneck" comments about us...and that was myself and Ron Dunlap.,...FKA; Nitrohaulic.

So don't accuse me of "ill will" until you either know me, or know the whole story.
I always thought Jester debated fair & square. Now if you're confusing him with Scott Misus..now THAT was a piece of work. He was nasty..name calling, etc..I never saw Jester do that.

Get well Toni..

Just some insight to Gene's prior arrests. Gene owns and operates a very successful chain of adult stores in the DFW area. Our wonderful gustapo law enforcement agencies love to go in at random and arrest everyone working or employed by these stores. They will charge the employees, management, and owners with things like public lewdness, indecency, and obscenity. Typically, a store owner and/or his/her legal team will bail everyone out, pay the fines, then be on their way.

It should also be pointed out that since Gene is in the adult entertainment business that it should be no surprise that there were items of adult nature in his residence. That's like me having stuff related to Peterbilt or drag racing in my home.

I urge everyone to not rush to judgement. All it takes in Texas to arrest someone on these charges is an accusation that makes sense. An arrest in a case such as this is nothing more than a first step in the total investigation. As far as I know, Gene has yet to be arraigned, indicted, tried, or convicted of anything. He did indeed post bail and never spent any time in a cell.

Just some insight to Gene's prior arrests. Gene owns and operates a very successful chain of adult stores in the DFW area. Our wonderful gustapo law enforcement agencies love to go in at random and arrest everyone working or employed by these stores. They will charge the employees, management, and owners with things like public lewdness, indecency, and obscenity. Typically, a store owner and/or his/her legal team will bail everyone out, pay the fines, then be on their way.

It should also be pointed out that since Gene is in the adult entertainment business that it should be no surprise that there were items of adult nature in his residence. That's like me having stuff related to Peterbilt or drag racing in my home.

I urge everyone to not rush to judgement. All it takes in Texas to arrest someone on these charges is an accusation that makes sense. An arrest in a case such as this is nothing more than a first step in the total investigation. As far as I know, Gene has yet to be arraigned, indicted, tried, or convicted of anything. He did indeed post bail and never spent any time in a cell.

Do you really think that this matters one bit to all the "Keyboard judges" out there.:confused:

Whatever happens, I hope Spencer keeps driving. Anybody catch his lights in Dallas????:eek:
r1 .038
r2 .027
r2 .013
r4 .016

That is a SWEET average on race day!!

His blanket statement in which he accused most conservatives of referring to people of the Middle East as "ragheads" did it for me. (I'm also on an Iraqi message board similar to this one). At the time he said a conservative last used the insult a couple weeks prior. When I put the word into the site's search engine, HE was the last one to use it a month earlier. Just one more example of a race card playing liberal being guilty of what he accuses others of. Broken bones or not, that's who he is.

I always thought Jester debated fair & square. Now if you're confusing him with Scott Misus..now THAT was a piece of work. He was nasty..name calling, etc..I never saw Jester do that.

Get well Toni..

The two were so similar in their posts, I venture to say they were one in the same. Sorry, but that's the way I saw "both" of them. Too bad there isn't access to the 'old Mater'. You'd see lots of stuff like that. No 'debated fair & square' there.

Sorry for his injuries, but one thing doesn't have anything do do with the other.

At the risk of sounding like I have a "Blame the victim" mentality (to which I assure you I don't), one must look at an important detail here:

1. The kid who is accusing Gene Snow of this worked with him until recently, when Gene reportedly fired him. The kid is coming forward with this just NOW. Coincidence? I don't think so.

I'm sure you guys remember the legal fiasco invloving Billy Meyer and Uncle Sam several years ago. He fired a guy, and in an act of revenge the guy told the government that Billy had buried several barrels of very toxic chemicals in the ground. Well after spending millions to defend himself, the only thing the government found was... 2 small containers in a shed.

Same thing here... could this kid be making this up in an act of revenge?

I mean really. The police found Playboys in house house. Guess what? I have playboy as well, does that make me a potential child molester? :rolleyes:

And the holes on the walls. If this kid worked for Gene, then he was in his house all the time. Maybe he drilled them?

All I am saying is that I am exploring all possibilities to this before making a judgement.

Right On!!!!!

If he is found guilty, there is no place in society for people like this. He may have been a great drag racer, but he has turned into a disgraceful human being. To prey on innocent kids is nuts! I can't stand to think of my reaction if some freak laid their hands on my kids:mad:! Sorry if I am coming of strong, but this is sick.

RIGHT ON RIGHT ON

Like most of you I too grew up as a fan of the Snowman. In fact, his Revell cars were bitchen. Second to none! The Monza and the Vega...WOW! How many of those models did I build? That's when paint jobs were hot and not the....well I won't go there.

Anyway, I have to say that I have heard these rumors for years, describing the same kind of things that's described by the kid that turned him in. In all honesty I'm not surprised. Snow clearly has a sexual problem and I'm disappointed to know he ran a bunch of adult book stores. And all this time I thought he was in the oil buisness, Shame on him! I did a google search and it's all over the place, in every damn newspaper right along with the letters N-H-R-A!

I know of someone who went down there to Texas to work for him and he didn't stay long. This makes the Folley deal look tame compared to this mess. Sadly, Snow's sexcapades are coming home to roost. He should be glad it didn't happen sooner!

Last edited:
No Ill will here either! Seems it takes a real smart lawyer to stand up and give an reasonable if not correct accounting of social problems. I caught him spewing out accounting and saving index figures like a true conservative. You have to be very astute to argue both sides but that is what makes for a good lawyer.

I surely do hope the best for him and I appreciate all his posts never preaching hate or calling anyone nasty names unlike those on another board that hate America and everything it stands for and have praise for Al Qaeda and our enemy's at least till their side wins again if ever .
Don't underestimate the power of prayer Big Guy , you got mine.

[/QUOTE]I caught him spewing out accounting and saving index figures like a true conservative. [/QUOTE]

Larry, please. I get more Conservative every year, as I view what the Liberal Left has done to this country. I never read anything in his posts that even suggested he was Conservative. A person is free to call him/herself anything they please, but as it says in Scripture...."by his fruits, shall he be known'. In other words, if you're calling yourself an apple tree, you should be producing apples. ;)

Jackie, as Bella Lagosie said in the movie Gouls Go West, "Bevare of the Green Monster on your doorstep" No truer words have ever been spoken! There are Green Monsters on doorsteps all over America. From Florida to Texas. It's up to those who have them sitting on their doorsteps to control them. Gene Snow did not! If these aligations are true he was messing around with a kid in the fifth grade then I predict he will be spending the rest of his life in jail.

Last edited:
I caught him spewing out accounting and saving index figures like a true conservative.

Larry, please. I get more Conservative every year, as I view what the Liberal Left has done to this country. I never read anything in his posts that even suggested he was Conservative. A person is free to call him/herself anything they please, but as it says in Scripture...."by his fruits, shall he be known'. In other words, if you're calling yourself an apple tree, you should be producing apples. ;)

He went as far as to call himself a capitalist during some of our "debates", but still couldn't see how high taxes on the "rich" are really taxes on the poor. If I'm an employer and you raise my taxes, those are raises that you now will never see. The consumer pays for everything, and everything gets passed on to them.

The other week someone was trying to convince me that people living beyond their means and occasionally filing bankruptcy was just fine because companies have insurance for that! That just means that those insurance rates are factored into the price of whatever good or service you're buying. It also means that if you don't default, you're helping to cover the costs for those who do. Small thinking.

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back