Gene Snow Busted !! (1 Viewer)

none

Nitro Member
On the Dallas news it reported Gene Snow was arrested for Sexual Assualt on a minor. The kid was a underaged boy who told them what to look for in Snow's Bedford,Texas home........sad !!:mad:

Wow.

Part of me always thinks the "victim" is just full of crap in these cases. Let's hope it's the case for Mr. Snow.

Well,they found video's and DVD's of some acts. Plus a hole drilled in the wall so he could watch people in the bathroom. The boy told them where to look and what to look for in the house. There has been rumors for several years but this is the first proof of any kind.
It's sad because Gene was one of my "heros" from the time he was running a Funny Car in B/FD at the US Nationals.And before that a Super Stocker out of his car dealership in Ft. Worth.

innocent until proven guilty

Let's not forget we live in the USA. We're all innocent until proven guilty.

It certainly makes for more of a news story if what is 'reported' is true. Sadly the 'driveby' media these days is more worried about ratings than truth.

Let's respect the man's privacy and let justice run it's course.

I just searched the Dallas Morning News website..along with several other Dallas/Ft. Worth news sites..nbc5i, etc..and came up with zilch. You'd think it would show up..if true.

Now I'm skeptical as hell, John! You gotta link to verify this?

That's some nasty sh!t to post without verification.

Well I hate this. Hell, I just talked to Gene Sunday in Houston at the Div 4 race. I am going to hope and pray he's innocent but its not looking too good right now from some of the stuff I have read.

according to the news report its not the first arrest either. so sad

It was no secret that Snow swung the other way...molesting young boys is a whole `nother deal. If this is true, I hope he never sees the light of day again, of course his $$ will probably get him off the hook.

Well...I just lost someone in the racing community I looked up to. This is wrong.

I bet the the folks in Glendora are freaking out right now.....

Didn't he put a young boy in a junior when the program had just started? Isn't that kid still driving for him?

If he is found guilty, there is no place in society for people like this. He may have been a great drag racer, but he has turned into a disgraceful human being. To prey on innocent kids is nuts! I can't stand to think of my reaction if some freak laid their hands on my kids:mad:! Sorry if I am coming of strong, but this is sick.

If he has committed crimes he should pay as any other person. However i do believe a person has the right to be innocent until proven guilty. I have zero sympathy for people who has hurt others, especially children, in such a manner. However the newscast said the kid worked for him until recently????? I thought that was what they said... That raises some doubt in my mind as to why a 17 year old kid would work for someone who had been molesting them.

As far as people go, as long as kids are not involved and the adults are consentual, I could care less what side of the fence Gene swings on or anything else. Public obscenity and lewdness charges can be as simple as a pissed off neighbor and peeing on the lawn at a keg party.

The press likes a good story. I have no idea of anything in this matter but if he was harming children he should have the book thrown at him, however until he is judged by a jury of his peers I am not drawing any conclusions from the newcast. This type of press is very bad for all of us. If he is guilty I hope the our community steps up in a manner appropriate to the situation and if he is innocent I hope we have the balls to stick up for him, but only if he is innocent.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back