Gene Snow interview-Really ESPN?!! (1 Viewer)

Hey Kevin,

You may want to do a little digging on this one before defending him. It is not one kid, one time. The arrest, the charges, the accusations, the plea deals have been many and spread over 30+ years.

Thanks PJ...I do appreciate you trying to help....truly....but I am aware of the history. I am simply discussing just how easy it is for innocent people to be accused of things in our current court system.

Hey everyone....

Once again, not defending him, I am saying be careful here, as it's quite easy for people to make accusations that harm people, and especially true when those same people stand to make money or fame from it....if you want to twist that to say I am defending child molestors everywhere, I guess that helps your argument. I would love to meet some of you eventually, because I don't think you would be so quick to tell me what I support or defend so ever-lovin' quickly. Again, for the second post in a row....accuse me of siding with child molestors everywhere if you must....(it does add a scintillating and provocative edge to your comments). Some here simply can't pull themselves away from looking like superman long enough to admit there's times in this world where people accused of things are actually, quite innocent. There's a huge history of people being jailed for crimes they did not commit. If you can agree with me there, then you agree with most everything I have said up till now.

This is old news....kind of surprised there's people unaware of it, but then there you go....there will always be people out there reminding folks of these things....yes, I am well aware of the multiple accusations...(of which all were aquited save the one) that was the meaning of my one post about once you've been made a target, it's easier for people to fire shots at you....seems these things have a way of taking it all together, and pronouncing guilt without any information in your hands stating otherwise.

The only charge that I know of that he ever pleaded guilty to was the one I mentioned...the 17 year old....and please....the belief that simply by being under 18, people are incapable of lying is a naivete on a whole other level. I am neither saying the accusations are true, or false, simply pointing out that there's bad people out there of all sorts of skill and ages....some will say anything, no matter how much it hurts someone else, regardless of it being fabricated or not. Yes, the court system favors accusers in these sorts of proceedings.....

My point has and always will be, we don't know....we weren't there....we rely upon one person's words against another in these cases. No video tape, no DNA, no fingerprints, no witnesses....just one person's words against another. We should all hope that we never have to defend ourselves against a child's words, because it seems no matter the truths, you're a guilty person when this is done.

Last edited:
Maybe NHRA is sort of keeping him out of the spotlight. Maybe he wanted to run top fuel and they said no. You can race, but it cannot be in the professional classes.????

Let's see, the interview was about a minute or so, and would haver been forgotten...but this thread is creating more publicity and drawing more attention than the interview ever did....give it a rest....

That law states that you're innocent until proven guilty, and I agree with the law of the land. However, a common theory is, if it quacks like a duck, it's a duck. Snow must have a better lawyer than Sandusky.

I was told by another mater that: "That should have been the end....you can't agree with a statement like that, then add a "but" to it..."

Sure I can. I can add as many "buts" as I want. This isn't a court trial, just my perception. Am I also supposed to believe OJ Simpson is innocent?

I was told by another mater that: "That should have been the end....you can't agree with a statement like that, then add a "but" to it..."

Sure I can. I can add as many "buts" as I want. This isn't a court trial, just my perception. Am I also supposed to believe OJ Simpson is innocent?

Are your "buts" missing a "T" when dealing with a Gene Snow thread?

Making a statement, then contradicting it the very next sentence is a sign of something.

BUTT....you're absolutely right....because Gene Snow and OJ Simpson are free without prison, everything I said about proof, motives, and the system of law being wonky is null and void. That's good to know...I feel safer already, and I'll be sure to tell the Texas inmates that are released at an average of one per two-three months because they were wrongly convicted and imprisoned.

Stuck a fork in this thread....but it's true...some things can live without any brain activity.

Because someone was wrongly convicted doesn't mean they were innocent

and people wonder why it's a good idea to take a plea agreement even when you're innocent....

jury of your peers....well...they're someone's peers

carefully replacing fork in thread before anyone notices I redlit

Let's see, the interview was about a minute or so, and would haver been forgotten...but this thread is creating more publicity and drawing more attention than the interview ever did....give it a rest....

Oh yeah...it's drawing a lot of attention because of this thread. I'm betting that over...uh....I don't know perhaps 100 or maybe as many as 200 people across the world have read it. And of that 200+ there is about 20 that actually give a crud. NO ONE CARES !!

Oh yeah...it's drawing a lot of attention because of this thread. I'm betting that over...uh....I don't know perhaps 100 or maybe as many as 200 people across the world have read it. And of that 200+ there is about 20 that actually give a crud. NO ONE CARES !!

And the fact nobody, supposedly, cares is a real problem.
But, given the way society is heading down the crapper, that's not surprising anymore.

Snow crashed the A/FD I believe at Tulsa in testing. It went over backwards and he gave up driving at that point.;)

It was Houston testing ! He was at San Antonio IHRA race w/o car !
He stayed at the same Motel as we did and other than trying to pull a poor boy routine on the clerk to get his room cheaper he was a model citizen !

I remember taking a tour of Gene's trailer when he was at KCIR (RIP). I was young at the time, and I shudder now knowing what he is accused of and plead to...

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back