Gene Snow Back In Court (1 Viewer)

There are some others on the top 50 list that have plea-dealed out of felonies similiar to Gene Snow...

Do we remove people from the top 50 list for what they do in their private life or are we honoring them for what they accomplished in drag racing?

I agree that what he did was wrong...BUT...there is a certain team owner (present) that plead guilty for major cocaine posession...and plead no contest for distributing..

Snow has always had top-shelf cars and has always represented NHRA in true fashion @ the race track.

Sorry Terry, cocaine distribution and child molestation aren`t even in the same ballpark as far as I`m concerned.

Last edited:
There are some others on the top 50 list that have plea-dealed out of felonies similiar to Gene Snow...

Do we remove people from the top 50 list for what they do in their private life or are we honoring them for what they accomplished in drag racing?

I agree that what he did was wrong...BUT...there is a certain team owner (present) that plead guilty for major cocaine posession...and plead no contest for distributing..

Snow has always had top-shelf cars and has always represented NHRA in true fashion @ the race track.

I don't think anyone no matter what accomplishment in any sport that has done something so horrific to harm our children should have any place in in this sport or any other. Why should we reward them.

Jesse...I know what you are saying but the situation was involving a live-in boyfriend who tried to threaten Snow about turning him in unless Snow gave him hush money...Snow called his bluff, and BTW the young man (now 22years old) is in prison on drug/battery charges for a few years.
I completly agree that it is horrible crime but IMO let the proper authorites conduct the trial, and sentencing.

And Chris..yes there are different but follow the same path, sorta..Drugs are sold to young children (jr high/high school) who then are hooked and never get back on track in life and turn to a life of crime, and whatever else they have to do to survive.

Last edited:
Jesse...I know what you are saying but the situation was involving a live-in boyfriend who tried to threaten Snow about turning him in unless Snow gave him hush money...Snow called his bluff, and BTW the young man (now 22years old) is in prison on drug/battery charges for a few years.
I completly agree that it is horrible crime but IMO let the proper authorites conduct the trial, and sentencing.

And Chris..yes there are different but follow the same path, sorta..Drugs are sold to young children (jr high/high school) who then are hooked and never get back on track in life and turn to a life of crime, and whatever else they have to do to survive.

Like I said in post #15 we knew of his activities then and who knows how many other young men life's has he effected in the last 30yrs. Beside owning an adult store and the arrest he's had doesn't give him much support in the public eye.

Oh yeah? and who are those other drivers Terry? I do agree with you Terry on why Snow didn't receive a tougher sentence. I'm sure the fact that he was a live in boy friend was considered. And who knows if Snow really molested him in the 5th grade? That probably can't be proved which again is why there was a plea deal. It's just typical stuff when it comes to the law. If you want him booted from the top 50 why don't you start an online petition?

Last edited:

In this, you seem to be saying that you think that the dealing of drugs IS that bad, while above you were asking

Are you genuinely asking because you don't have an opinion on the matter or, are you making a statement with a question? If it's the latter, you seem to be contradicting yourself. ( In other words, you can't go too far in either direction while playing both ends or you get caught! :D Terry Jones may have to start debating with Terry Jones on this one!)

Last edited:
I had fond memories of him busting the 200MPH barrier in the Hawaiian FC.
I guess he has "issues".

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back