Gene Snow Busted !! (1 Viewer)

I was sort of surprised that ESPN mentioned it on air. For some reason, I figured NHRA would try to minimized the damage but as been stated before, NHRA and ESPN are two different companies.

"Snow has seven misdemeanor citations in Tarrant County for public lewdness and obscenity dating back to 1978. All were dismissed except for one public lewdness charge for which he paid a fine."

Can you really be charged with these things seven times and only be guilty of one of them? I don't know anyone who has a problem with the police falsely charging them with something like this over and over and over.

"Snow has seven misdemeanor citations in Tarrant County for public lewdness and obscenity dating back to 1978. All were dismissed except for one public lewdness charge for which he paid a fine."

Can you really be charged with these things seven times and only be guilty of one of them? I don't know anyone who has a problem with the police falsely charging them with something like this over and over and over.

I know plenty of people from years back who were charged with such things for doing stupid stuff like urinating in public, swearing at the ladies while driving down the road, and flashing moons outside of clubs. Those types of charges often encompass a wide range of generally alcohol related late night behaviors...

You're right. These other seven times might not be related at all to the most recent one. Could be totally different behavior. Does make you wonder what the details were the other seven times.

I miss the Jester...and yea..that was bad..and in his defense he has NEVER verbally supported NAMBLA members in their fight to troll for young boys on the Internet..

Cheap shot, Don.

Yeah, you’re right. I never did hear him "verbally" support NAMBLA, but he sure as heck WROTE that he did. He was a card carrying member of the ACLU and he wrote on the old mater many, many times that he supported the ACLU. Yes, he did say once, that maybe (maybe doesn't mean not) the ACLU shouldn’t endorse NAMBLA fight for their "how to make love to young boys" web-site, but he did write that they had the free speech right to have their site and he never once denounced NAMBLA. Therefore, it was not a cheap shot. I think I have saved some of the old debates I had on the old site. I will have to see if I can find them, and I will PM them to you, if you like.

Yeah, you’re right. I never did hear him "verbally" support NAMBLA, but he sure as heck WROTE that he did. He was a card carrying member of the ACLU and he wrote on the old mater many, many times that he supported the ACLU. Yes, he did say once, that maybe (maybe doesn't mean not) the ACLU shouldn’t endorse NAMBLA fight for their "how to make love to young boys" web-site, but he did write that they had the free speech right to have their site and he never once denounced NAMBLA. Therefore, it was not a cheap shot. I think I have saved some of the old debates I had on the old site. I will have to see if I can find them, and I will PM them to you, if you like.

I remember all of that too Don. Hope ol' Jester found another board to post on with all of his hateful 'dialog'.

I see that Spencer Massey has made one run today in Ennis. Who's there to be tuning the car and paying the bills. ?

Heard Snow was not at the event.....probably for good reason! At least the kid driving his car did well....I know Spencer, his and Gene go back aways....I wonder how they are handling this.....

I dont know Gene or Spencer but I will send a shout out to Spencer and team b/c they handled themselves very well at Dallas and it didnt appear to hinder there performance on the race track and I am sure its been hard to deal with. I am surprised they mentioned it on the air b/c at the track this weekend, they didnt mention Snow's name once.

If Spencer Massey doesn't continue to drive for Gene Snow, I hope he gets a ride somewhere. I met him at the divisional race back in April and he seemed like a really nice guy. Here are a couple of pics. I took that weekend.

Click image to ENLARGE

I was working in Louisiana when informed of his arrest and yes seven pryer citations but FYI in Texas if you get caught hanging out the hose to whizz you can be charged with lewdness in public and a conviction lands you on the list of sex offenders as their is no distinction drawn till its with a minor etc.
Gene was also a hero of mine from the old A/FX match racing days and I have to say I knew nothing about his proclivity for booty.
That said if indeed he gets convicted and it sure looks like they got all the goods they need then I will remember him as if he died that day because I don't cotton to sex offenders but I still reserve the memories of the old days when he was a force on the drag strip and one of the founding fuel drivers in the sport.
Gotta admit it sure through me for a loop as we are not doing to good around here with pro tour people staying out of trouble.
Wayne Dupey lives just down the road and raced at Kenedale Texas Raceway .
On the brighter side Brandon [ Done Won One ] Burnstein who was born in Richardson a suburb of Dallas and went to Texas A & M still has affinity for his home state

I remember all of that too Don. Hope ol' Jester found another board to post on with all of his hateful 'dialog'.

I ran across this news on HorsepowerHeaven.com a few weeks ago, if you are concerned where CtJstr has been since the end of July.

http://www.burnyourbonus.net/rec.motorcycles.harley/thread501.html

From the CMDRA webpage:

"
Pro Fuel- Winner Toni Froehling
Runner up Andy Beauchemin

Toni went off the track after his pass and was hurt bad put it sounds
like he will be OK in time byt very early to tell. Broken back, 4 broken
ribs, broken leg, dislocated knee if there is any good news he has
feeling in his limbs. Becky is with him and they flew him to Vancouver."

A later post states he was transferred to Harbour View Hospital in
Seattle yesterday.

Perhaps some of you could set aside your ill will toward Toni, and think good thoughts for him.

Peace to all,
Mike Cornelius a.k.a. NHRAMike

Thanks Mike..never any ill from here. I always thought Jester was a nice balance for the too comfortable, radical right on here!! hehe

Wishing Toni the best..

I dont know Gene or Spencer but I will send a shout out to Spencer and team b/c they handled themselves very well at Dallas and it didnt appear to hinder there performance on the race track and I am sure its been hard to deal with. I am surprised they mentioned it on the air b/c at the track this weekend, they didnt mention Snow's name once.
You are correct, I never heard gene Snow's name mentioned once over the PA system. Snow's name was off of the car too, it was just red with no name on the sides. The announcers said his crew chief (who's name escapes me) and his dad were running the car all weekend.

You are correct, I never heard gene Snow's name mentioned once over the PA system. Snow's name was off of the car too, it was just red with no name on the sides. The announcers said his crew chief (who's name escapes me) and his dad were running the car all weekend.

His name escapes you because they never said it. Well that I heard of anyways. All I heard was "Spencer's car has been real good lately. His crew chief and his dad have it running very well, etc etc etc."
I never heard a name for his "crew chief"
I would assume that they were calling Snow before each run b/c wasnt he the crew chief for the car as well as the owner.
And your right, Gene Snow's name was not on the car this weekend. I will have to look back to my pics from 2 weeks ago at Houston Div 4 race b/c I think it was still on there.

The ESPN sportman coverage should be interesting from the Dallas event...how many times do you think they will talk about it during that ceverage....???? God damn shame this has to come out in the drag racing community.....

Masseys Crew Chief's Name Is Vernon Wilde, Who Has Tuned Snows Cars For A Long Time, At Least Back To When Snow Was Running Top Fuel And Maybe Before.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back