Enders Nabs New Sponsor! (1 Viewer)

Coolness
I just read about revive in the latest edition of RACER magazine(nhra nitro edition) and Vitor Miera/IRL.
... looks like a cup car....
yes, remember that 07 will be a chase for the cup in NHRA :D

Congrats Erica, very happy for you. Hopefully all the strife will minimize and you shut up all your detractors.

Last edited:
I wonder if every time she mentions Revive if the Powerade folks will grit their teeth.

From the way I understand it, it's a different market and thus they are not competitors. At one time there were just Cold Drinks People Enjoyed When They Were Thirsty, but now in the age of specialization we have

Soft Drinks: Coke, Pepsi
Just cause you like the taste

Sports Drinks: Gatorade, Powerade
Replace the electrolytes and fluids lost through exertion.

Energy Drinks:
Red Bull, Monster, Revive
Loaded with caffeine, guarana (caffeine analog) and various sugars
Stimulants increase heatbeat, respiration and maybe blood pressure.

Flavored Waters
I'm not sure what these are all about, guess it's a soft drink without the guilt of drinking a soft drink.

So, hopefully there are a bunch more waters, tonics, and elixirs that will be jumping into the sponsorship role.

best of luck to the team. This is a new team, and will nee some time to get things right. About the car iteslf... Is it good tube? She can drive, but if the chassis is no good, power and driving wont get you in... congrats on the new sponsor

If I'm not mistaken, they did some limited race sponsorship on Vitor Meira's IRL car this season as well.

Looks like they're trying to get into racing. Good for them.

You're absolutely right Drew. With the help of Revive & seven individual partners or co-owners John Barnes was able to keep Panther racing from going under after every single item the team owned was already up for auction & it seemed impossible that they would continue on after 2005. The Revive Panther Racing team actually had a great 2006 in the IRL all things considered. They had a $20 million dollar budget before Penzoil and GM left them. This past year they only had a $2.5 million dollar budget & out performed what they did in 2005... Revive was/is an associate sponsor with Panther Racing, but they are allowed use their name in the team title, something that's generally only reserved for a primary sponsor.

Hopefully Erica can experience the same type of rebirth the Panther guys had.

What baffles me is how a company like Revive is willing to spend the money to sponsor Erica.....but they have not updated their own website to promote it... http://www.revive-usa.com/

I did however send them an email thanking them for sponsoring Erica and NHRA drag racing!

Last edited:
Congrats to the Enders team on the new sponsor. My granddaughter is a BIG Erica Enders fan. Just showed her a picture of the new paint scheme and she loves it.

Now that Richie Stevens is with the J & J team (and presumably running one of their engines) Nickens will be able to put his best bullet in Erica's car. I think she has a better chance of qualifying.

Now that Richie Stevens is with the J & J team (and presumably running one of their engines) Nickens will be able to put his best bullet in Erica's car. I think she has a better chance of qualifying.
According to AJ, Ritchie will be running his Memphis motor which should give Nickens the choice of the herd.

You're absolutely right Drew. With the help of Revive & seven individual partners or co-owners John Barnes was able to keep Panther racing from going under after every single item the team owned was already up for auction & it seemed impossible that they would continue on after 2005. The Revive Panther Racing team actually had a great 2006 in the IRL all things considered. They had a $20 million dollar budget before Penzoil and GM left them. This past year they only had a $2.5 million dollar budget & out performed what they did in 2005... Revive was/is an associate sponsor with Panther Racing, but they are allowed use their name in the team title, something that's generally only reserved for a primary sponsor.

Hopefully Erica can experience the same type of rebirth the Panther guys had.

Hey Naz, let me guess... you read Racer Magazine, don't you? I just read the October issue with the Vitor Meira story & thoroughly enjoyed it. As a result I recognized Erica's new sponsor right away.

At the risk of a potential hi-jacking: What did you think of the Brandon Bernstein quote: After the three amber lights flash, you just wait for that flick of green, release the clutch and brakes and go."? I seem to recall being told they all leave on amber & the clutch pedal is already released when they stage the car.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back