NHRA Limits Number of Cars per each Owner in a Category (1 Viewer)

Justin, put down the Castrol GTX koolaid, take off the Oakley sunglasses and unhook the Schumacher battery charger from your nipples.

Maybe you'll never understand, because you have never sweat, bled, cried, worked your ass off and gotten your ass kicked for something you believe in.

The road to drag racing success shouldn't depend on whether DSR wants to give you a job or whether if the check your bringing is large enough.

T,

Tell us how you really feel. ;)

Thanks for your perspective on this issue. I didn't agree with Justin either, but I don't work on a Top Fuel team so I can't speak for one of the "little guys" out there busting their butts to do this for the love of the sport.

This is a tough one, but I'm not a Bill Gates fan either and don't agree with Microsoft's tactics in many cases.

Registered member said:
Now what we are going to see instead of Capps thanking Brut, DSR we are going to here him thanking Brut,DSR,Torco,Knoll Gas,Gates,Shoe Electric,Mopar,Oakley,Matco Tools,etc etc etc

Where ya been Justine?? We're hearing that now!

Maybe you'll never understand, because you have never sweat, bled, cried, worked your ass off and gotten your ass kicked for something you believe in.

The road to drag racing success shouldn't depend on whether DSR wants to give you a job or whether if the check your bringing is large enough.

I hear ya Tony. :(

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back