Enders sitting out at Reading (1 Viewer)

didn't Jeg say he went down to Charlotte and was fitted in the car 2-3 months ago.....that was right around the time Erica left. Maybe the handwriting was already on the wall that Jeg Jr. was driving next year?

Sitting out Reading is not a bad decision... wanna have your "act" together before you make your first Solo appearance

Good luck EE, David and Dad:)

i dont buy that 600,000 crap. the truck and tralier bare is 300,000. ad tools, the car complete turn key, parts and a crew chief? i still think there is a chess game going on here. i still dont understand what - shes under my umbrella means?? if the enders own it then why are they under anyones umbrella. gregg is a smart guy, if he wanted to own a team it would be a gm team, more availible parts and rental possibilities out there.

i dont buy that 600,000 crap. the truck and tralier bare is 300,000. ad tools, the car complete turn key, parts and a crew chief? i still think there is a chess game going on here. i still dont understand what - shes under my umbrella means?? if the enders own it then why are they under anyones umbrella. gregg is a smart guy, if he wanted to own a team it would be a gm team, more availible parts and rental possibilities out there.

They could be buying it under contract from SRT. If that is true, than they would be under SRT's umbrella because they did not buy it outright.

Probably was a mistake to buy the team in the first place. If they're not going to race, they should have started from scratch with a GM program. There are alot more GM engine programs to work with if you want to be competitive (qualify) right away.
Yes there are some good GM programs out there! But just a few good ones! I think there will be more than just a few mopar builders out there and Nickens for one will be one of the builders that will make good power. If he has to deal with just the engines. He will be fine. Getting a Colbolt or GTO does not make it instantly
a contender.:D

didn't Jeg say he went down to Charlotte and was fitted in the car 2-3 months ago.....that was right around the time Erica left. Maybe the handwriting was already on the wall that Jeg Jr. was driving next year?

I was thinking the same thing also.... But the opportunity exists to bash Erica and Gregg Enders, so maybe that's easier? I hope that she does good... I don't get to have too much 'daughter/daddy t.v. time" since Erica isn't qualifying.....

Last edited:
Perhaps Don has them under a Management contract, to find sponsors and such, from when they came over to his team.

Does the rainout mean that the fine folks in Reading will be able to see Erica run in two weeks?

I agree with you Pete. I think the Enders' knew Jeg was coming aboard,and decided maybe things would be better on their own.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back