Erica Enders to return (1 Viewer)

I guess she won't be running her own show ever like her and I think Dad more so wanted. He should start living his own life and let her run her own career and I think she will do just fine. What team won the Pro stock Championship the last 2 years? Enough said!

There are A LOT of people in the Pro Pits that would love to be running their own program and for whatever reason .... can't. There are A LOT of people that used to run their own program, and had to take rides with others to keep their face out there in front of the fans and corporate America and to keep in the competition. There is absolutely no shame in them trying to do their own deal.

Greg Enders only wanted what was best for his daughter, and for whatever reason, he and Erica chose to go their own route. It didn't work out (for now) but at least Erica is able to get back out there and run. I am sure they learned more than they ever thought they would and there is no substitute for experience and it will make her better this time around.

All the haters can criticize and make fun of EE all you want .... but the bottom line is this .... she pedaled Cunningham's car to it's quickest and fastest pass ever at Indy and they thought enough of her abilities to give her a job.

There are A LOT of people in the Pro Pits that would love to be running their own program and for whatever reason .... can't. There are A LOT of people that used to run their own program, and had to take rides with others to keep their face out there in front of the fans and corporate America and to keep in the competition. There is absolutely no shame in them trying to do their own deal.

Greg Enders only wanted what was best for his daughter, and for whatever reason, he and Erica chose to go their own route. It didn't work out (for now) but at least Erica is able to get back out there and run. I am sure they learned more than they ever thought they would and there is no substitute for experience and it will make her better this time around.

All the haters can criticize and make fun of EE all you want .... but the bottom line is this .... she pedaled Cunningham's car to it's quickest and fastest pass ever at Indy and they thought enough of her abilities to give her a job.

Very true, good post

Before you use my post and get on your soap box I wasn't bashing her notice the part "she will do just fine"! :cool:
She is a smart kid daddy just need’s to let her manage her own career and quit living through her! Its one thing to try and help it's another when your advice caused her to be held back. I'm sure he THOUGHT he was doing what was best for her but he really wasn't from what I saw and the fact she has been sidelined for so long says more than any positive spin you try to put on it.
If she stayed with Cagnazzi she may have won one of those championships or at least a few races and that alone would have helped her resume in the hunt for sponsorship money and if you try to tell me anything different then you aren't that savvy!

Before you use my post and get on your soap box I wasn't bashing her notice the part "she will do just fine"! :cool:
She is a smart kid daddy just need’s to let her manage her own career and quit living through her! Its one thing to try and help it's another when your advice caused her to be held back. I'm sure he THOUGHT he was doing what was best for her but he really wasn't from what I saw and the fact she has been sidelined for so long says more than any positive spin you try to put on it.
If she stayed with Cagnazzi she may have won one of those championships or at least a few races and that alone would have helped her resume in the hunt for sponsorship money and if you try to tell me anything different then you aren't that savvy!

I wasn't using your post or I would have quoted you.

I wasn't spinning anything ... I ain't no PR hack ... they tried, it didn't work out and after a few setbacks ... she is back. And that is a good thing ...

The article on this story is hilarious! Boy are they (NHRA) reaching, most entries,most round wins,and the kicker most final rounds (lost).
This is the kind of stuff that makes me laugh after females in T/F and F/C with actual championships won and actual races won by females this takes away from it if you know what I mean!
Just leave it alone its like the biggest non story I have ever read......

Bob,

Your post is spot on. She hasn't won a single thing. Bragging about most entries means your record isn't good. Most entries and most final rounds? Come on. Did they pay Rob to write this stuff? It's more than promotion, more than smoke & mirrors, it's old fashioned Bologna. There's no substance to her record at all. I admire their effort and attempts, that's awesome, but please...don't make it out to be a record of success. Success is WJ, GA, etc.

Last edited:
Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back