Erica Enders to return (1 Viewer)

good for her, I wonder if this mean the shine products deal she had is done or if that will be on the car too.

I hope its a competitive ride

......the shine products deal she had......

saw them shining pop cans @ BIR this year.
always wondered why the product was introduced to us by the enders,
then the polish company sticks around and displays at nat. events, but
the enders where still sidelined?? :confused:

It's all smoke & mirrors...and press releases...
Gotta agree, Mr. Cerberus--saw the display on the midway at Bandimere with the gentleman polishing away and a boom box blaring, but no mention of the Enders group at the display. Saw Erica and friends at Topeka also but they were, shall we say, nowhere near a display booth!:D

I hate to pile on the Cunningham team, at least they have the balls to try and make a Ford competitive. Until they get all the new parts and pieces, it will be a year of not qualifying by a tenth and a half.

That's great. It would be nice to have EE back. I hope she does real well. I hope all the ladies of the NHRA come back next year. I'm a bit worried about Angelle and Hillary though. :(

This is good news.

She's good ink for the sport, and her re-emergence on the tour will be a plus.

The article on this story is hilarious! Boy are they (NHRA) reaching, most entries,most round wins,and the kicker most final rounds (lost).
This is the kind of stuff that makes me laugh after females in T/F and F/C with actual championships won and actual races won by females this takes away from it if you know what I mean!
Just leave it alone its like the biggest non story I have ever read......
I guess she won't be running her own show ever like her and I think Dad more so wanted. He should start living his own life and let her run her own career and I think she will do just fine. What team won the Pro stock Championship the last 2 years? Enough said!

I agree with you Bob, but I think all the hyperbole with the "records" (most races entered...come on!) came from Rob G. rather than NHRA. Seems like he's been the resident Enders cheerleader for quite a while...

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back