Enders Flips Off The Grandstands - WTF? (1 Viewer)

i'm sure whoever she flipped the bird to, had it coming but i woulda thought at this point in her career she would have developed some thick skin and simply ignore all the jerks she encounters
Perhaps Enders was channelling her inner Nelson Rockefeller.

1663776090987.png

Is it just me, or do I see the same group that claims there's no real, genuine personalities in racing anymore complaining when someone shows real, genuine personality?

It’s just you. It’s not only you that assumes this though. I see the same posters saying the same thing. There are a lot of opinions on here, and that’s ok, but I laugh when I see comments like “why don’t you people make up your mind, you can’t have it both ways”. I wish someone could show me those that are flip flopping on opinions because I don’t see it.

Let me be the first to half way confirm this. Words were thrown but we get harassed every year by two spots of fans in the Indy grandstands. Grown adults screaming “f*** you, fat b*tch”, etc. My team and guys can only take it so much before they say something back because we are family. I got into a small altercation with a woman who had been absolutely loud and terrible to us all weekend and after the semi final round loss, I gave in after a ton of screaming at me flipping me off. The words she threw at us were much worse than my much anticipated (by her) rebuttle. Yes, we are professionals and shouldn’t let this stuff bother us, but we are humans, y’all. We have feelings. We can hear your insults you scream from behind the fence. We are passionate and stick up for the team and family we love.

So there’s your confirmation. Next subject.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back