DSR Announcement (2 Viewers)

Sorry guys....but I have a long standing reputation for thread derailment. Maybe I was just trying to change the subject. ;)

Where's my popcorn when I need it? ;)

Oh, wait.....here it is!
popcorn.gif

G-popcorntheif.gif

We are just passing the time until the "Big Announcement" comes out officially! It is all Don's fault for making the announcement before the announcement!!!!!!:D

OK...HERE is the real truth folks....lol

Remember folks, you heard it here first. My extremely reliable source
(which shall remain unnamed) which is close to all parties involved here has told me that there is going to be some shaking up involving Ray Ghio and possibly even Karl Stalcup. Don't be surprised if you see both of these drivers under Kelly Holmes's tent very soon, or maybe next year. My source even hinted that Jim Yates might have something to do with this deal.

They also said that you can expect to see Raymond Beadle on this “newly developed team”. Who's turning the wrenches? None other than Johnny West.

With Jr. Dragsters being such a competitive field nowadays, my source even said that Racers For Christ wants in on some of this action. They also said that Meals-On-Wheels was looking to get in on a slice of the pie.

With two major sponsors coming into the ring, hopefully that will put another full time ride into Super Comp.

By the way, I just couldn't post without saying, I hate warm beer, and cold mashed potatoes.

And so you all know, Tom Compton could outrun anybody, any day, at any track, on a skateboard without wheels - going backwards.

Now thats funny!! Only thing worse than warm beer is no beer!!!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back