Cagnazzi Announcement (1 Viewer)

I seriously doubt "Big Hunk"(Annabella Candy Co.) or See's are in a position to sponsor anyone @ this time.
Don
See's does/did sponsor at least 2 sportsman cars that I know of as of last year if not this year as well...

Big Hunk was just thrown out there like the rest... However M&M's may be a true candidate...

"Don
See's does/did sponsor at least 2 sportsman cars that I know of as of last year if not this year as well..."

The car that See's sponsors belongs to Stephanie Warn who has a connection
With them because her father owns the trucking Company the hauls all
Their products.
Also Greg Boutte who crews on her car and runs his own Dragster.

"Don
See's does/did sponsor at least 2 sportsman cars that I know of as of last year if not this year as well..."

The car that See's sponsors belongs to Stephanie Warn who has a connection
With them because her father owns the trucking Company the hauls all
Their products.
Also Greg Boutte who crews on her car and runs his own Dragster.
Thanks Kevin
Greg is a neighbor of mine, my father and sis know him well... I knew he was one of them, and Stephanie's name I could not remember, but I do have her hero card around here... Just no time to look for it... See's sets up a display at Sonoma every year and Greg also has Chase Chevrolet along with Matt Constant with Panella horses and one of Matts two cars is Bob Jr.'s old P/S truck... Sorry I'm not sure of the catagories they run, but then again I am no Alan Reinhart... :D

I KNOW> I KNOW> I KNOW > I KNOW >I KNOW > I KNOW I KNOW> I KNOW> I KNOW> But I ain't saying a ting... :D

Alright, I made up the I KNOW> part... :p

I never saw that coming! Next Lucas Oil might sponsor Morgan Lucas or maybe even Trick Tank might sponsor Bob Gilbertson.

WTH- Shooting blanks over there or what... :D

Got Candy?? Nice Matt... :D

I'll go to the pokey before I name sources Alan... :p
Martin told me!! I wanna go home.... WAAAAAAA!!!! ;)

I'll go to the pokey before I name sources Alan... :p

I know your source....you know someone, that know's someone, who's cousins dads friend use to be the janitor at Cagnazzi racing and was secretly listening under the door during negotiations.....and he heard "M&M's" mentioned, cause TJ Jr was there and asked them to pass the candy. And then he ran and called Matt Smith...and here we are!!!!!!!!!!:D:eek:

Maybe thats temperary on the car?... plenty of marketing companies around the NC shop to grab maybe a new to Drag racing sponsorship from....

Billy

I know your source....you know someone, that know's someone, who's cousins dads friend use to be the janitor at Cagnazzi racing and was secretly listening under the door during negotiations.....and he heard "M&M's" mentioned, cause TJ Jr was there and asked them to pass the candy. And then he ran and called Matt Smith...and here we are!!!!!!!!!!:D:eek:
Damn, I can't make a move without someone knowing all my seekwets... :D Have I become that predictable?? :eek:

Have a great day Alan...
No Candy 4U

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back