DSR Announcement (1 Viewer)

be sure to consult your physician you have speculation that lasts longer than 4 hours :p ;)

I KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON!

NitroMater.com Post Generator

DLB

Remember folks, you heard it here first. My extremely reliable source
(which shall remain unnamed) which is close to all parties involved here has told me that
there is going to be some shaking up involving
Rod Fuller and possibly even Ron Capps. Don't be surprised
if you see both of these drivers under Don Schumacher's tent very soon,
or maybe next year. My source even hinted that John Force might have
something to do with this deal.
They also said that you can expect to see Don Garlits
on this “newly developed team”. Who's turning the wrenches?
None other than Jimmy Prock.
With Funny Car being such a competitive field nowadays,
my source even said that Castrol wants in on some of this action.
They also said that Budweiser was looking to get in on a slice of the pie.
With two major sponsors coming into the ring, hopefully that will put
another full time ride into Top Fuel.
By the way, I just couldn't post without saying, I hate all these freakin questions,
and more questions.
And so you all know, Eric Medlen could
outrun anybody, anyday, at any track, on a skateboard without wheels - going backwards.

:D:rolleyes:

OMG Suzie! That game on Monday night against Buffalo nearly killed me!!

I still can't believe they won after all of the screw ups.

I think that NE is going to keep them honest though.... should be a good game.

Paul....you are twisting the knife in my heart....STOP!...lol

Oh, you may not know this, but I grew up in Buffalo...HUGE Bills fan here....!

OK...HERE is the real truth folks....lol

Remember folks, you heard it here first. My extremely reliable source
(which shall remain unnamed) which is close to all parties involved here has told me that there is going to be some shaking up involving Ray Ghio and possibly even Karl Stalcup. Don't be surprised if you see both of these drivers under Kelly Holmes's tent very soon, or maybe next year. My source even hinted that Jim Yates might have something to do with this deal.

They also said that you can expect to see Raymond Beadle on this “newly developed team”. Who's turning the wrenches? None other than Johnny West.

With Jr. Dragsters being such a competitive field nowadays, my source even said that Racers For Christ wants in on some of this action. They also said that Meals-On-Wheels was looking to get in on a slice of the pie.

With two major sponsors coming into the ring, hopefully that will put another full time ride into Super Comp.

By the way, I just couldn't post without saying, I hate warm beer, and cold mashed potatoes.

And so you all know, Tom Compton could outrun anybody, any day, at any track, on a skateboard without wheels - going backwards.

Jeez.......another "Football" derailment of a "Drag Racing" thread !
Don't you folks know where "The Lounge" is on this site.........

yea Dale, I am with you on the football derailment..............girls flogging girls on the other hand...........:D:D

Long sufferin Aints fan here too......But I also like watching the Saintsations hitting each other with their Pom Poms! When they are doing a promotional from the local Napa store..........there I think I covered them all!:D

Ah.... Boss.... Think we've been had... but in a not to bad way if Kelly's gonna own the team... but Boss... I get to paint this one... rainbow fade on all the top surfaces... Think I can lay hands on a 'veiling gun' for some spiderweb work on the sides, then overlay some 2/3 panels with lacework.... all candies and pearls... this is gonna be a N/FC... I was thinking a '69 mini-charger, or a pinto...

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back