Driving Force, so...what did you think? (1 Viewer)

How about Ashley on a run then it looks like the onboard camera that's always on Grubnic's car back on the wing. Wish the editing was a little better and accurate.

Other than that....John is a trip!!!!!!!!

Great show(s) tonight. I just hope that John soon realizes that the last thing on his younger daughters minds, at their age, is choosing a lifetime career right NOW. As expected, John is a trip away from the track just as he is at the track.

John Force is a trip, no doubt about it. I thought both episodes were great and reflect well on drag racing. I also think Ashley comes off looking especially level-headed and that this program could go a long way into making her a star - especially if she perfoms well on the track.

Last edited:
Damn good show, besides, there's nothing good on tv during the summer! Man, I'm not hyper like John but Lourie sure makes remarks like my wife on how I don't listen to my kids! Can't wait til next week.

Anyone notice when they showed the Fiorelli Crash from Pomona and the Family got in the Tow vehicle. When they got to the end of the track to see How Ashley was; They were in Gainesville!;)

Fiorelli crashed in gainesville....not pomona.

it was a good show...Lots of Oakley in it.

Was a great show,Cant wait until next week!! I was very surprized that they all dont live togther.

Now I know what channel A&E is on DirecTv, and I'll be there every Monday night. Other than live news, reality TV has never been attractive to me. I really enjoyed watching this, but I must admit I felt like a voyeur. Many racers are in the public eye, but this show takes that to a different level. I think it took a lot of guts for the family to show the world large parts of their private lives. That's not something I'd be comfortable doing, and my private life is VERY boring!

Pretty good show I think. Sometimes the cars going down track sound kind of bogus.

After watching the first show(s), winning his championships must have been a cakewalk compared to raising his girls:D (I mean that in a good way)

Bob

I think that one of the points of this series is that Laurie raised the girls, while John was always away racing all the time.

It took guts to allow the racing world AND the rest of the world, to be spectators to their personal lives. I thought it was a good show because I know who the players are, but as a rule, I am not a fan of 'reality' shows.

Well I thought it absolutely sucked !
Yeah thats right ! I was working and could only fume that work sucs as it always gets in the way of living.
My brother T voed it so maybe next month I'll get to watch it.
They were advertising hard on XM radio during and after the show.
I guess the repeats must have been the reason.
Larry 00 in another life !

"I think that one of the points of this series is that Laurie raised the girls, while John was always away racing all the time.

It took guts to allow the racing world AND the rest of the world, to be spectators to their personal lives. I thought it was a good show because I know who the players are, but as a rule, I am not a fan of 'reality' shows."

I could not have said it better, Junkie. Heck, the better half even watched both episodes. Certainly a few "eye openers" on the first two installments.

Late.......................Mitch

I thought the first two episodes were funny!! I wish they'd get rid of the stupid canned in car sound though.....

I loved the show! It surprised me how disfunctional they are, but I can totally appreciate the "too much pressure" method of teaching a woman how to drive. Even I didn't have it THAT bad though! LOL

I liked the show but then it held a special interest for all of us that are on this site anyway. It will be interesting what non-dragrace fans think of it. I caught a few episodes of Hogan knows best and liked them but didn't bother setting up the Tivo for them. I did not see a single episode of The Osbournes. The show explains a lot and I would have to believe filming it has opened up Johns eyes a bit also.

The show was fascinating!
Like many others, I think "reality TV" is anything but....Just not my cup of Tea.
That said, John is like so many artists, musicians, executives, surgeons...whatever...totally obscessed. That's what makes him John Force.
BTW: I think it wouldbe very tough to be the son of John Force. I think Ashely's 'gonna be O.K. The youger kid's will (I hope) grow beyond that Valley Girl stage - sooner than later.

Can't wait for the next show!

I missed the first 15 minutes of episode one, but liked it and episode two. The timing is really good for Ashley RE going Pro next season.

I wonder if Hulk Hogan or Ozzie will visit before the season is over?

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back