Driving Force, so...what did you think? (1 Viewer)

I thought it was great. They focused more on the family aspect of the Forces. I was surprised to find out that John lives seperately from the rest of the family. I cant wait for the next episode.

I thought it was hilarious. I loved when he asked if they wanted to see a trick and he picked up the cat and dropped it!!!

Pretty good show I think. Sometimes the cars going down track sound kind of bogus.

After watching the first show(s), winning his championships must have been a cakewalk compared to raising his girls:D (I mean that in a good way)

Bob

It really makes his dedication of his last Wally to Laurie that much clearer.

I really admire their willingness to have the issues that clearly cause friction within their family filmed and aired. I know much has been edited for TV and to present the "best" story but I kind of had a bit of sympathy for John watching that.

Guess it an age thing and having three grown kids... going joke around here is I'm always the last to know... great hour of soul searching... and yeah... can't wait for next week

Great show, that second episode was a complete 180 of the first one. I`m looking forward to the next ones, that`s for sure.

Not what I thought it would be. But very interesting... A very different side of Force. Not sure what to think.

I thought it was good to see the other side of drag racing. Seemed to me that John finally realized that because you have a business it doesn't mean your kids will necessarily want to go that route.

Last edited:
From a drag racing fan's point of view, I thought it was great. I don't know how broad the appeal to the Force family will be, just like I could care less about the Osbournes, Hogan Knows Best, and the like. But I really enjoyed this show. Looking forward to next weeks episode!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back