Driving Force, so...what did you think? (1 Viewer)

I like it, very differant side of John, I'd like to sit down and have a few beers with him, He's learning the hard way how to listen. Good show.

THAT is the exact reason I wanted boys and not girls! I know what I was like to raise.....I can't imagine 4!

I enjoyed it and I think that alot of America will too.....and they will probably tune into a drag race or two. :D

I finally get to post and I get to post about my Drag Racing Hero.... Show was GREAT!!! John should put the beer down instead of sittin in it though :D :D

Exactly Kelly, now if ESPN2 would buy some commercial time on A&E to advertise upcoming NHRA events it might pay off.

Okay, half hour later and I'm still numb... keep repeating big boys don't cry, big boy don't cry... gonna have wife and kids watch tape when they get home from work... hit a little close to home...

Spending a hour watching A&E this evening from 9 to 10, only enforces (pun not intended) the low opinion that I have for "reality" TV.

Great show. Can't wait for next week. Very brave of the Force family to open themselves up like that.

Anyone notice when they showed the Fiorelli Crash from Pomona and the Family got in the Tow vehicle. When they got to the end of the track to see How Ashley was; They were in Gainesville!;)

I think the show will have Great ratings, a great mix of family issues and the racing!

After Seeing his reaction to his daughter wearing a "Toe" ring, Shawn Carlson better not get any Ideas :D

After Seeing his reaction to his daughter wearing a "Toe" ring, Shawn Carlson better not get any Ideas :D

LOL!! That there is funny!:p

John reminds me so much of my father-in-law (and I love my in-laws btw) :p , they're very different in many ways, but also very alike in so many others.

It was pretty entertaining to watch. I now know why John said not to watch it for the racing. When they were showing Ashley at the Gators they would show clips from every other track but Gainesville prior to the run.

It was pretty entertaining to watch. I now know why John said not to watch it for the racing. When they were showing Ashley at the Gators they would show clips from every other track but Gainesville prior to the run.
I noticed the choppy clips like that too in terms of the racing, but only real race fans or racers themselves would. No matter what though, that show is the BOMB!! (as in VERY good):p

Forgot to set the TiVo ... Damn It! :mad:

I am sure it will replay, I have my season pass set up now.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back