Dean Skuza (1 Viewer)

Chili

Nitro Member
According to DRC, Skuza was in the seat of Mike Ashleys Funny Car to get his license current.

There has not been a Skuza sighting in 3 years...
Anyone with a non-photoshop pic of this myth?? lol
No bigfoot photos either...
If it is true... FN COOL!!:D

Just got off the phone with Dean, it's true. He will be doing some test driving for Mike throughout the year.

Alan

Out-Freakin'-Standing!

Mike,

I think I speak for most who post here - You da man for gettin' Dean back in a Funny Car, even if it's only part time or in testing... It's where he needs to be. Thank you.

Last edited:
Here is a shot of Dean from today.

012807068.jpg

Just got off the phone with Dean, it's true. He will be doing some test driving for Mike throughout the year.

Alan

YAHOO!!! I'm so glad we finally have an answer to "what's Skuza been up to lately?", and that it involves him driving again! Hopefully more than just test driving very soon! :cool: Excellent news. :D

Dean is driving my car this week in Phoenix and next week in Vegas. We spoke this weekend about him test driving for our team throughout the year. We will test at every opportunity and I can't do it with my schedule. So Dean was a natural choice to step in to our testing program. He and Brian have a history together, Dean is a proven driver and most important an excellent person. We are working on many new and innovative projects to test and both Brian and I know Dean is trustworthy and loyal. So there you have it a true Skuza sighting and some FACTS to rely on.

Dean may take a short break as he and his wife are expecting in March!! Congrats to him. (I guess he was busy at home!) ;)

Attitude... It Changes Everything
"Outstanding Success is accomplished through
transformation not motivation....."

Expect to win,

Mike Ashley

...........right on Mike, thanks for the heads-up. With all this testing going on Dean will be ready to drive your new flopper in 2008, oh yeah baby, that's what I'm talking about :eek:

Hey Mike that is great news, and thanks for giving Dean a chance to stay involved, you are both 2 of the good guys in the sport. BTW, I enjoy reading some of the motivational and self-improvement pieces that you write, and I was wondering if you have learned techniques from anyone in particular, such as Tony Robbins or someone like him?

Dean is driving my car this week in Phoenix and next week in Vegas. We spoke this weekend about him test driving for our team throughout the year. We will test at every opportunity and I can't do it with my schedule. So Dean was a natural choice to step in to our testing program. He and Brian have a history together, Dean is a proven driver and most important an excellent person. We are working on many new and innovative projects to test and both Brian and I know Dean is trustworthy and loyal. So there you have it a true Skuza sighting and some FACTS to rely on.

Dean may take a short break as he and his wife are expecting in March!! Congrats to him. (I guess he was busy at home!) ;)

Expect to win,

Mike Ashley

Thanks for gettin Dean back in a car Mike!! You still ROCK!!!!

T

Expect to win,

Mike Ashley

Mike thank you for letting Dean play with your "TOY", Like you said, see what happens when you spend too much time at home. We, the fans, need people like Dean in the cars, I really think it's about personalities, both good and "bad" that brings attention from outside the sport. I mean, love him or hate him, "Ironhead" was the best thing that happened to NASCAR.

But then, we have Whit...:eek:

The following isn't BS, but the IRS stopped Dean who already had a sponsor to help him go racing this year.:cool: It was a foreign gambling company that were interested in Internet Gambling, which is banned by the US Government. So Dean has to look for another sponsor.:mad:

I bet you in Mike gets in with a chance of winning the championship Dean will in a second car and used as a blocker.

Cheers

James

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back