Look Like Skuza Has A New Site........ (1 Viewer)

This is what the website says??? Or is it just hopes??? Not sure. I would love to see Dean back out on tour. Good luck either way.

Welcome to the new official Dean Skuza website. As the team nears its 2007 return, the site will take on a new look and a host of new features. Look for a brand new Skuza store, individual team member blogs, some cutting edge editorial, a behind the scenes video section, in-depth technical articles, and much more.

We’ve received a ton of e-mails inquiring about the comeback, the sponsorship, etc. Unfortunately, these details cannot be released at this time.

Don, Dean, and the entire staff at Skuza Motorsports wish to thank everyone for all of the support and promise to announce the details as soon as possible.

That is the best news I have heard in 2 years...
Funny car is back... Can't wait skuz...:D

Wow.. hopefully its true. Dean seems like quite the character from what I've seen on TV events as well as PHRTV. It would be great so see him back in the pilot seat.

BTW, Where's Cam? :D

I used to like that HotRod TV show Dean did a few years back, he was like a guy you`d let hang out at the garage or shop. Hope he gets a deal together

That's very interesting. In the latest issue of ND, there's an ad in the back, near the ad for Davenport, where Skuza motorsports seems to be having a liquidation sale. Perhaps going to invest in new, updated equipment? I don't have the issue here with me, but that's what I remember. If I'm wrong, someone let me know and I'll edit this post.

It would be great to see him back out in the mix.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back