Skuza (1 Viewer)

Hiproger

Nitro Member
I guess everyone heard the good news about Skuza during the qualifying telecast. It'll be good to have him back in the mix. He didn't say but I'm assuming the deal is for F/C. I sure hope so. I don't think Dean would look good in one of the long cars.:D ................"HIP"

hopefully dean will be in a funny car. hes a great personality and driver , we need him back out there. lets hope hes got a big sponsor so he can be in the top 10 in 07.

It'll be good to see Skuza back out on the track,the last time I saw him race was the fall Vegas race In 03.I sure hope they get those sponsor contracts signed next week,If they do I wonder If they will try to get to one of the last races of 06.

Hopefully Dean can get this deal signed so they can test for the rest of the year and come out strong for 07.We have our fingers crossed.Good luck and hope to see you out there soon! JJ

Sorry guys but I think we need to see car at the races before we get excited. Too many times in the past from race teams and race tracks all we ever ended up with was the press releases.
I really hope they can put it together

Sorry guys but I think we need to see car at the races before we get excited. Too many times in the past from race teams and race tracks all we ever ended up with was the press releases.
I really hope they can put it together

This is exactly what I said in the previous Skuza thread. Don't count your chickens before they hatch. Just remember how long it took Vandergriff to land the UPS deal. He was rumored to have that deal a year before it was actually signed.

With 17 each of T/F and F/C at Sonoma I would agree we need every car out there. Its getting to where a lot of races won't have but a Quorum + a couple of stand/by's .
All that price of racing stuff would scare off Bill Gate's! LOL
OH and GO DEAN !

This is exactly what I said in the previous Skuza thread. Don't count your chickens before they hatch. Just remember how long it took Vandergriff to land the UPS deal. He was rumored to have that deal a year before it was actually signed.
yes, and remember the 'it's almost final' AT&T rumors that never came
to fruition.
Can't wait to see you back on the tour Dean.

I noticed in ND everything was for sale a couple of weeks ago, even the tractor/trailer and hospitality trailer. Must be big sponser $$$$ coming to upgrade the whole operation.

I thought Dean said that the PRIMARY sponsor was signed and they could run next week??? But they were trying to put together a package that would keep them on tour for a very long time was my impression... But I'll have to go back to the video tape and listen to his exact words... Because as you know, most of it is SKUZA SPEAK!!:D
I cannot wait to see you back out Dean... Please do some testing this year and come out of the box swinging... I'd hate for it to be a learning year... I want to see you Rockin...:cool:

I noticed in ND everything was for sale a couple of weeks ago, even the tractor/trailer and hospitality trailer. Must be big sponser $$$$ coming to upgrade the whole operation.

he explained that everything he had was bascially out dated to run now and thats why he was selling it

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back