Shawn a Free Agent? (1 Viewer)

parrotwhisperer

Nitro Member
Did anyone else hear Dave R (on the ESPN3 telecast) say "At this point Shawn is basically a free agent for next year" I hope I am wrong but I am sure I heard him say that during his first round burnout. Am I nuts?

Did anyone else hear Dave R (on the ESPN3 telecast) say "At this point Shawn is basically a free agent for next year" I hope I am wrong but I am sure I heard him say that during his first round burnout. Am I nuts?

This is the last year of their (Sheik and AJR) original 5 yr contract, so not surprised if he is in the last year of his deal. Maybe the Sheik was in town to set up the deal for next year.

there is no such thing as loyalty in the pro ranks anymore . .it's strictly business. . .look how many talented drivers are on the sidelines due to people coming in from no where because they have money!!!!

Well, without the Sheik's money neither Shawn, Khalid, nor AJ would be doing whet they're doing.

This money thing cuts both ways.

For me: I hope the Sheik sticks around. Heck, I wish we had a few more "deep pockets" willing to fund our entertainment!

there is no such thing as loyalty in the pro ranks anymore . .it's strictly business. . .look how many talented drivers are on the sidelines due to people coming in from no where because they have money!!!!

I wish he would take a shine to Pro Stock. Maybe then we could get some full fields and more than "oh while we have a minute between fuel cars here are some Pro Stock high lights" from the TV producers.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back