Allen Reinhart--Question...driving a F/C? (1 Viewer)

You know how sometimes someone will overhear a little part of a conversation, and then fill in the part that they didn't hear, get it completely wrong, and then decide that they have all the facts and they are the first with the scoop?

And then sometimes someone will hear an entire conversation that they shouldn't have heard, and even though it wasn't supposed to get out yet they just can't help spilling the beans?

One of those is what happened here,

Alan

Alan,

I am not sure if this was directed at me or not. If I asked something I shouldn't have I am sorry. I heard it on the audio-cast, and asked the question here on what I had missed. I assumed the group on the Mater would know the deal and that I had just missed the news.

Good Luck, with whichever way it goes. I didn't think I had a scoop, I though I was behind the "News Curve" :rolleyes:

Rapid

Alan,

I am not sure if this was directed at me or not. If I asked something I shouldn't have I am sorry. I heard it on the audio-cast, and asked the question here on what I had missed. I assumed the group on the Mater would know the deal and that I had just missed the news.

Good Luck, with whichever way it goes. I didn't think I had a scoop, I though I was behind the "News Curve"

Rapid
Randy
Alan's post was NOT directed towards you at all... :)
Everyone heard the same exact things that you did... Only you were first at starting the thread... I think Capps mentioned it first after driving behind Head about how Alan will find out soon enough what that is like... :eek:

Alan has some pretty big shoes to fill, but then again, he is eight feet tall with size 15 boots... :D
Good luck Alan on whatever happens to happen... ;)

I understand that the new minimum height for floppers will be 78 inches if Alan does does get a ride....

J/K Alan, was just nice to meet someone at Richmond who really is taller than me...

:confused:Alan is the glass half full or half empty???????????????????

From an engineering point of view. Given the amount of liquid needing to be contained, the glass is twice as big as it should have been. An obvious miscalculation on the part of the glass designer.......

Alan

P.S. Randy, it was not directed at you. and congrats on learning how to spell Alan :D:D:D

Last edited:
From an engineering point of view. Given the amount of liquid needing to be contained, the glass is twice as big as it should have been. An obvious miscalculation on the part of the glass designer.......

Alan

That's the engineering point of view.

The cynic's point of view is that someone else stole half his beer.:D

Alan

P.S. Randy, it was not directed at you. and congrats on learning how to spell Alan :D:D:D

Thats a good one, it is always the designers fault.

Alan

Glad to see you are getting your "Driver Speak" tuned up... How ever the crew chief may not liked being called a designer.....:)

Forget it Alan, it'll never happen. You know Mikres will buy you out. If anybody out there tries to hire you, Glen will double whatever they're offering and put you to work doing cylinder heads for the rest of your life :D :D:D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back