Gainsville F/C Question (1 Viewer)

yoda

Nitro Member
I'm still getting thru G-Ville coverage on the DVR (yes, I'm still on tour, and can't seem to get thru more than 2 Pro catagories per viewing...:rolleyes:), and just saw the Head- Ped re-run because of the tree, and I was wondering-

With the 75 minute turn in place, how does this work? They came back at what looked like after P/S, so maybe 30 minutes had elapsed since the last pair of floppers. Did Jim have to rush a tuneup to be on time for the next F/C call, or did the class get extra time to give Jim the full 75 turn?

I know- I should just watch the rest of it, but I'm curious as to how this kind of situation gets handled...

BTW- We're playing Indy on Tuesday at the Murat- anyone that hasn't already left for Houston, give me a tag here- I need to know where the hot spots are on a Monday night..:D

Hey Martin
wavey.gif

From listening to the audiocast, the 2 funnies went back to their pits and re-fueled while P/S ran.
I'm guessing they checked their clutches, changed oil...etc etc.
IIRC it was less than 30 minutes.

How is the road? Who you out with?

The 75 minute clock started for the Funny Car finals when Head and Pedregon finished their rerun. It really didn't make a big difference, there were enough Sportsman cars left to run that they delayed all the Pro finals and ran them in the usual sequence about an hour behind schedule.

Thanks guys- I was a little brain-dead thinking about when the clock started..:D

Out with R&B/AC artist Jill Scott (JillScott.com) it's been about 2 months now, then right from this to Parsons in BAL, NYC and Istanbul at the top end of April (we GOTTA discuss the routing with management- you think the NHRA Tour is bad!!:p), then a May 1st start with Erykah Badu in the US that goes until July, followed by Europe, Russia and Asia... If all goes as planned, I should be home in time for Pomona 2...

Thanks guys- I was a little brain-dead thinking about when the clock started..:D

Out with R&B/AC artist Jill Scott (JillScott.com) it's been about 2 months now, then right from this to Parsons in BAL, NYC and Istanbul at the top end of April (we GOTTA discuss the routing with management- you think the NHRA Tour is bad!!:p), then a May 1st start with Erykah Baud in the US that goes until July, followed by Europe, Russia and Asia... If all goes as planned, I should be home in time for Pomona 2...

Have a sane trip Martin, you guys just kind of wander about don't you. BTW, what a set of pipes that lady has. I kind of like that jazz soul sound and Jill Scott sounds GREAT!

Out with R&B/AC artist Jill Scott (JillScott.com) it's been about 2 months now, then right from this to Parsons in BAL, NYC and Istanbul at the top end of April (we GOTTA discuss the routing with management- you think the NHRA Tour is bad!!:p), then a May 1st start with Erykah Badu in the US that goes until July, followed by Europe, Russia and Asia... If all goes as planned, I should be home in time for Pomona 2...

I still remember her performance with the Blue man group at the Grammy's like 3 years ago?

BTW- We're playing Indy on Tuesday at the Murat- anyone that hasn't already left for Houston, give me a tag here- I need to know where the hot spots are on a Monday night..:D

Martin - it's probably not a hot spot, but if you are a motorsports fan, you need to get to the Union Jack Pub! It's on Crawfordsville road, about a mile from the Speedway. An incredible collection of race photos, helmets and Ron Burton paintings - including some very rare drag racing stuff - :cool:

Martin - it's probably not a hot spot, but if you are a motorsports fan, you need to get to the Union Jack Pub! It's on Crawfordsville road, about a mile from the Speedway. An incredible collection of race photos, helmets and Ron Burton paintings - including some very rare drag racing stuff - :cool:

The Slippery Noodle is a great Blues bar! It's in Downtown Indy near the Circle center.

Thanks for the tips everyone... I'm shooting for the Union Jack after the show tonight (our load-outs usually take 2 hours)... And thanks for the complements- she does sound great, and is a sweetheart as well. Looks like I'm gonna make Vegas 1 as well, so hope to see everyone soon...

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back