Skuza Out or Back? (1 Viewer)

Dean took the month of April off from testing for Mike because he and Lynn had a baby boy on March 28th. Mark was testing while Dean was off.

I think Bristol is the next time Dean is supposed to test but I'm not positive on that. Maybe Mike can confirm the specifics.

Dean has taken off to look after his new born baby. I am not sure what the future is with Dean. For now he will be testing for us from time to time. I think Dean is an excellent person and asset to the sport. I don't know what
his future is either way. I'm sure one way or the other he will be out there.

Expect to win,

Mike Ashley

Dean has taken off to look after his new born baby. I am not sure what the future is with Dean. For now he will be testing for us from time to time. I think Dean is an excellent person and asset to the sport. I don't know what
his future is either way. I'm sure one way or the other he will be out there.

Expect to win,

Mike Ashley

Mike, thanks for keeping us up to date on the ever-popular topic of "Where's Dean?" And a big congrats on a great performance this past weekend. You and your team are the definition of class!

Oh I don't know , a little Skuza says might work.
You DO have a proven marketed talent there.
Novices could accually get them confused !
Scelzi says, Skuza says.
Nobody around here could get that confused but not everyone is that astute YET !
At any rate If Dean still has the fire in his belly something good will come his way.

Ever since Team Skuza parked when they lost their sponsor, I had always thought that was the worst thing to do when looking for a sponsor. Sponsors are looking at cars that are out there competing. Hard to encourage a sponsor when your cars sitting in the trailer!

Ever since Team Skuza parked when they lost their sponsor, I had always thought that was the worst thing to do when looking for a sponsor. Sponsors are looking at cars that are out there competing. Hard to encourage a sponsor when your cars sitting in the trailer!

Unfortunately,running a fuel team drains all available financial resources very quickly.Even teams with some sponsor money have been forced to curtail racing lately ala Bob Gilbertson.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back