Skuza Out or Back? (1 Viewer)

Daryl Quiring

Nitro Member
In the April 27 ND on page 130, there is a white Skuza Motorsposts tractor/trailer rig for sale by Skuza Motorsports. I haven't been been around here much lately, but haven't heard anything about Dean lately. New sponsor/new rig?? I hope so! Nothing on thier website about it either....:confused:

Isn't he test driving for Mike Ashley? Mike, if you're out there is Dean still test driving for you?

Dean had a sponsorship deal with an online gambling site and it feel thru for a few reasons. He just had a new baby but he has been test driving for Mike Ashley.

Dean had a sponsorship deal with an online gambling site and it feel thru for a few reasons. He just had a new baby but he has been test driving for Mike Ashley.

Mainly because online gambling has been banned in the US. No available customers, no sponsorship.

Paul, its illegal but they still advertise and trust me, I know tons of people who still do it. Granted the gov made it harder a few months ago but its still widespread and major $$$. Personally I have a friend who is a millionaire b/c of online poker.

Paul, its illegal but they still advertise and trust me, I know tons of people who still do it. Granted the gov made it harder a few months ago but its still widespread and major $$$. Personally I have a friend who is a millionaire b/c of online poker.

Yeh, I wasn't arguing it was illegal. It just seems to be a cop out excuse from the from the potential sponsor.

Apparently one of the Full Tilt execs/owners was arrested when he landed in the US a little while ago.

:) Wow, I could have sworn this blog was about Dean Skuza and where has he been, and not an arguement about online gambling.

So where is Dean Skuza, Mr. Ashley can you answer that for all of us?

:) Wow, I could have sworn this blog was about Dean Skuza and where has he been, and not an arguement about online gambling.

No one's arguing mate, all is good... just a clarrification of a misunderstanding!! :)

I was thinking the same thing.... I really hope to see Dean back out at the track soon. He's always been one of my top fave FC Drivers... Come on Dean...when ya comin back???

T :D

'Sounds like Mark Oswald has been running test laps in Mike Ashley's F/C...guess Dean is out of a job'

That's too bad for Dean. I'd like to see him out there with everyone else, to keep the doors open & his fuel license up to date. :(

Dean is good for Drag Racing and I know a ride will come along.
Who can pass up that smiling mug.
Being a new father and growing a family business I doubt he is too bored.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back