Wild Horse Comments? (1 Viewer)

One thing that I thought was interesting, after the winner's circle, she drove it back. I may be reading too much into it but that might add a little to the KB-Titan/Elite and Erica/Camrie rivalry.
I know the significance of driving the car back but I haven't heard about the rivalry until today. Is it KB vs Elite (which has been going on in various degrees for years) or something between the two women? Camrie doesn't seem like the kind of person who would engage in a dustup with anybody.

Ron Capps said in the TV show that the track was bumpy. That would affect F/C more than T/F. Also heard tal;k about possibly keeping the track open. Would be nice if that happened and maybe re-pave the track.

One thing that I thought was interesting, after the winner's circle, she drove it back. I may be reading too much into it but that might add a little to the KB-Titan/Elite and Erica/Camrie rivalry.

Enders/Caruso rivalry?? Hmmmm.....

th

elder cuadra was off base claiming double bulb in pros is illegal......camie turned em' both on unintentional, and his boy got timed out. he won't let that happen again.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back