Skuza news (1 Viewer)

Even in your personal life, you are still a representative of your sponsor. They pretty much frown upon people running down the street naked and that sort of thing! Heeeheeheee!!! And NO, I don't think Dean was running down the street naked!!! I was just using that as an example!:D
Damn--that would have made a truly Skuza-like story for you to tell us!!!

Sort of on topic due to Brian last post.

True story, we repaired a guys Ford Fiestiva a few years ago. The man wanted to go for a test drive before he paid for us for doing body work on his rear hatch. I suppose in his universe that makes sense. We went for a drive and he was telling me how he bought this car new yada yada yada,,,I said, "Well it sure is a nice little car for you." I shoulda known better than to say anything at all.

He went into a 10-minute long deal about how even though he agreed with me on this car,,,,The Yugo he had before this car was a fantastic car. He just couldn't belive they didn't sell them anymore. They were such high quality and just the perfect car!!! :rolleyes:

I was laughing so hard at how convinced what he was saying was true I dang near rolled the Festiva. He probably would have made me build him a Yogo to replace it! :eek::D:D

Back to this weeks Skuza thread,

Rapid {Not a Yugo Fan} in Iowa

PS, Suzie I don't believe you!!!!!!!!

Even in your personal life, you are still a representative of your sponsor. They pretty much frown upon people running down the street naked and that sort of thing! Heeeheeheee!!! And NO, I don't think Dean was running down the street naked!!! I was just using that as an example!:D

Your Brothers running down the street naked.... Now THAT would be Scary:eek::eek::p

d'kid

Sort of on topic due to Brian last post.

True story, we repaired a guys Ford Fiestiva a few years ago. The man wanted to go for a test drive before he paid for us for doing body work on his rear hatch. I suppose in his universe that makes sense. We went for a drive and he was telling me how he bought this car new yada yada yada,,,I said, "Well it sure is a nice little car for you." I shoulda known better than to say anything at all.

He went into a 10-minute long deal about how even though he agreed with me on this car,,,,The Yugo he had before this car was a fantastic car. He just couldn't belive they didn't sell them anymore. They were such high quality and just the perfect car!!! :rolleyes:

I was laughing so hard at how convinced what he was saying was true I dang near rolled the Festiva. He probably would have made me build him a Yogo to replace it! :eek::D:D

Back to this weeks Skuza thread,

Rapid {Not a Yugo Fan} in Iowa

PS, Suzie I don't believe you!!!!!!!!

And we won't hold that Iowa thing against you, Rapid, I promise!

Rapid...

Let go of my Yogo... Eggo.... I meant Metro... heck, ya stuff a Hemi on Pop in either, and that would be a mean Awful Awful... Only a crazy person would point and stab it... leaves out Both the Seans... Leaves you Rapid... would you drive a blown NITRO Metro for me... that 85 inch wheelbase would be fun:eek::rolleyes::D

d'kid

Karl,

If it's blown NITRO, I will give it a whirl buddy. :cool:

Hey Terry, I had the Vette at a show in Minn. There was a big block pro-street Chevette,,,,It probably had Nebraska plates on it!!!!!!! :p ;)

Rapid

Doesn't Dean have a letter kinda explaining why Mopar left? I understood Bob Gilbertson also got one that was sent to Trick Tank?

I could see wanting to use your sponsor's products at the track but off the track do you still have to be married to their products?

Let's go back to 2003. Other than the Ram, back then before the LX series came out with HEMI and rear-drive goodness Chrysler's cars were an exercise in mediocrity.

Let's see, a nice Northstar Caddy or a front-drive blob like the Concorde? Gee what a choice. :rolleyes:

Ahh, yeah I think so. If im paying the bills for you to go racing and to advertise my product I expect a 24-7-365 committment. I had a friend in another form of motorsports sponsored by Bud. Not a real huge deal but a deal none the less. He was out west racing and wrapped up shop for the day. Him and a few other team guys went to a bar to have a few and dinner. He orders a Bud, sorry sir we dont have any right now. How about a Miller then. Long story short, Bud got wind of it, had 50 cases of Bud delivered to his shop door the next day and they told him one more episode its over.

Ahh, yeah I think so. If im paying the bills for you to go racing and to advertise my product I expect a 24-7-365 committment. I had a friend in another form of motorsports sponsored by Bud. Not a real huge deal but a deal none the less. He was out west racing and wrapped up shop for the day. Him and a few other team guys went to a bar to have a few and dinner. He orders a Bud, sorry sir we dont have any right now. How about a Miller then. Long story short, Bud got wind of it, had 50 cases of Bud delivered to his shop door the next day and they told him one more episode its over.

The bar is out of Bud. How is that the guy's fault? :confused:

Personally I would have order SoCo on the rocks and talked with anything blonde. But that's me.

Sorry Steve, Drink SoCo Joplin Style, Room Temp, straight out of the bottle... and I'm not picky on the hair color... my eyes never get above the shoulders anyway:eek::D

d'kid

I understand part of the "employee pkg." Bernsteins guys get is: they agree to only drink Bud products in public, have labels facing out, and Only let the server take the emptys when table space dictates!!!...True Story!!!

PS- I would have got a Cordoba from rent-a-wreck versus driving a competitors product at my sponsors event!:p

Last edited:
I understand part of the "employee pkg." Bernsteins guys get is: they agree to only drink Bud products in public, have labels facing out, and Only let the server take the emptys when table space dictates!!!...True Story!!!

PS- I would have got a Cordoba from rent-a-wreck versus driving a competitors product at my sponsors event!:p

Cordoba!
lol-1.gif

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back