Skuza news (1 Viewer)

Keep up this Texas girl talk and I"ll be watching Urban Cowboy tonight.

Sidebar: Had to get up a quick, rather meaningless post to get off my previous post #! :eek:

just reverting back to the original thread, i don't believe that's skuza's stuff. Thats an alcohol car.

If you go to racingjunk.com and search for "Skuza" you see an add that is entitled "Skuza Motorsports Liquidation Sale", with the subheading of "Total liquidation sale of all our Drag Racing Pit and Support equipment." Sounds pretty clear to me...

You know, AJ hasn't officially named his Top Fuel driver yet, has he? Hmm... Skuza wouldn't be needing all his old stuff if he got that gig.

Does he have a current licence ? I would expect AJ wants Larr....sorry, his new driver to be ready to go.;)

Mark.

You know, AJ hasn't officially named his Top Fuel driver yet, has he? Hmm... Skuza wouldn't be needing all his old stuff if he got that gig.

And anybody can win in an AJ car as long as they cut better than a 1.0 light and stay in their lane :p.

I think Dean would fit the credentials and some. Dark horse, but a possibility NTL.

The answer would be YES, Kevin....with varying degrees of badness, of course. ;)

...I can;t believe I've got Kelly talking about being bad...and you guys want to keep talking about Deano...? ::confused:
...I think Im starting to figure out were God Bless Texas, came from!!!:):p

...I can;t believe I've got Kelly talking about being bad...and you guys want to keep talking about Deano...? ::confused:
...I think Im starting to figure out were God Bless Texas, came from!!!:):p

Kevin behave ---- oh ya its you nevermind :D

> now back to our regularly scheduled Wheres Skuza post

TK

Kevin behave ---- oh ya its you nevermind :D

> now back to our regularly scheduled Wheres Skuza post

TK

Toadman...good to hear from ya!!!

I'm gonna start a "who gives a rats a** where dean is" thread!!! :p (rates up there with Cruz's "Shirley's Mad" comments!:rolleyes:

...Corporate America isn't knocking,...and Dad Don put his wallet away...
I'd say he's done!...

Last edited:
Ford GAVE that Jag to John as a championship gift at the world finals.
Ford was/is the owner of Jaguar!

Yeah I thought about that after I posted.
I used to hold the Caddy against Dean as not cool but was assured that wasn't the problem.
Personally I think Dean is better than average driver and defanely better than average in the PR department.

As much as I like those guys and gals most of them don't do so hot on camera.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back