go2geiger.com (1 Viewer)

Well Scoop,

Gotcha bookmarked. looks like you've got yourself a winner here.

Thanks

d'kid

Welcome home Scoop! Of course, we have time to visit your site regularly since we haven't been on NHRA.com since you left. It will be refreshing to have you back in the drag racer's (and fan's) view.

p.s. Please continue to tell the straight "scoop" as you have in the past. Sugar coated stories leave us all wondering what the real story is.

Great site Rob. Keep it up... Also thanks for the great work you do with the jegs pro mods

Rob, i have you on my favorites, glad to see you back, like Bobby i haven't been on NHRA.com since you left. Looking forward to some good stories.:D

If I wasn't so old and sick and stupid I would have realized I haven't seen you around Rob. Welcome back!

Good to have you back, Scoop!!! Site looks great and have it bookmarked already. Congrats and good luck!!

Late...............Mitch

Last edited:
The site looks great, Rob. Great cast so far. It is great to have something from LD too.
Will be spending lots of time (probably more than I should) checking it out.
Welcome back. Thanks.

Great stuff Rob, another site to add to add to the "stress relief reading list" when it just all gets too much at work.

The site looks good Rob! It looks like I will have another place to stop by on daily drive the the internet.

Great stuff, Rob...wish you would have warned me though..Force's smiling mug jumped right at me!!!:D

Rob,

I'm glad to see you have a woman reporter. Drag racing has a long tradition of diversity which precedes even the NHRA, so the fact that you have a women reporter and (finally) ESPN has one on the Sportsmen shows is a good thing.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back