Just Who is NHRA trying to convince? (1 Viewer)

I certainly wouldn't give Shoe any credit for making up over 300 points in the last half of the season..........nor am I wondering why the team from Michigan could not win just ONE more round than they did in the last half of the season. One round would've done it. Margin of victory for the championship was 14 pts.......

Late.............Mitch

I don't disagree with you regarding his accomplishments but he should NEVER have had the opportunity to get the extra points. Like I said we would have been tossed from the event had it been us.

He brought all this on himself and did not deserve the win after that stunt he pulled.

Just one more thing.....If Rick Stewart had just half the 'nads that Buster did, he would've straddled the car with his finger in Shoe's face and that would be that. No "mistaking" the intent of the gestures. The way some of you are talking, that was the last chance Dougie had to win a championship...ever! This thread is dead..................

Late...............Mitch

Just one more thing.....If Rick Stewart had just half the 'nads that Buster did, he would've straddled the car with his finger in Shoe's face and that would be that. No "mistaking" the intent of the gestures. The way some of you are talking, that was the last chance Dougie had to win a championship...ever! This thread is dead..................

Late...............Mitch
You're right. No one is going to change their minds.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back