College Football....it's almost that time.... (1 Viewer)

StarLink Now $299

BIG game in the SEC this weekend. Tebow or no Tebow I think my Tigers will be ready........

GEAUX TIGERS!!!!

6827_1092223560375_1670127534_198545_255495_n.jpg

Sloppy and uninspired play finally caught up to my Tigers. Pretty much a boring game overall. Oh well there is always next week. Gotta win the West so we get another shot at these Gators!

Sloppy and uninspired play finally caught up to my Tigers. Pretty much a boring game overall. Oh well there is always next week. Gotta win the West so we get another shot at these Gators!
I didn't see it that way at all, Gary. I said from the beginning of the season that Florida is head and shoulders above everybody else. I thought that LSU played their guts out... Florida is just that good and they have a habit of making other good teams look average.

Well the last couple of weeks have sucked for my Rams, but after beating the People`s Republic of Boulder any other wins are just gravy.

S/F
D

Yeah I didn't say it was gonna be easy....LOL....We played a good defensive game against Florida....But the offense...........was just offensive!!!

No doubt. I watched the whole game, and LSU did play well defensively. We have Florida this week in Gainesville and will no doubt get killed. We have a good offense, but defense has been terrible, although we looked a lot better in the win over Auburn on Saturday. Lots of young players, but the future looks bright. Should be real interesting the next few years. At least our kids show improvement each week, but life in the SEC is tough.

Caught the tail end of the game after getting home from Charlottsville. UVA 47 The Fight'n Bobby Knights 7.

I did watch Arizona vs. Washington until 1:45pm. Jake Locker is a MAN!!

Well, all was not bad even though LSU lost. My Okla State Cowboys beat the Aggies! WOOHOO!

I love the smell of roses!!!! Way to go Buckeyes!!!!!
Dang I wish my Hawks would have done a better job in OT. We may not have missed Stanzi a whole bunch in that game, but I think he would have fared better in OT than the freshman did.

1 good thing. Iowa returns 19 starters, and many are sophmores this year. Gives me reason to be excited about the next couple of years.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back