College Football....it's almost that time.... (1 Viewer)

Teri, being that you are a OSU fan I know that you not to use to winning football but USC will be just fine with Matt Barkley back:D Give a lot of credit to Washington for playing great game.

Teri, being that you are a OSU fan I know that you not to use to winning football but USC will be just fine with Matt Barkley back:D Give a lot of credit to Washington for playing great game.
Post like this are why I love seeing SC lose football games.

This just in....ALL LSU Shirts/hats/Colors are Banned from the Motorplex this weekend!:p

Hey watch it now, we can't be at the Plex this weekend because my son has his own football games to play.... I'm thinking that Kelly may help us out with some LSU colors!!!!!!

GEAUX TIGERS!!!!

Good News ... Kentucky is 2-0 and we beat arch-rival Louisville. YAY!

Bad news ... next week is Florida at Kentucky then the following week we go to Alabama. Such is life in the SEC.

Good News ... Kentucky is 2-0 and we beat arch-rival Louisville. YAY!

Bad news ... next week is Florida at Kentucky then the following week we go to Alabama. Such is life in the SEC.

SEC has four teams in the top seven---and we play all four on the road with a defense that couldnt stop a good high school team. OH THE HUMANITY:rolleyes:

Mike I didn't say that USC wouldn't be fine, I said that I didn't like them & that they sucked!!! In the last ten years Ohio State has won just as many BCS Championships as USC~~~~they each have won one!!!
As far as you thinking that Ohio State is not a winning football team that is OK, it's your opinion & opinions are like a$$holes, everybody has one!!! Next your gonna tell me that Pete Carroll is a good coach, right?!?!?!?!?

Last edited:
Greg, doesnt happen very often:eek:;):)
No, it doesn't.

But somehow, Pete has gotten caught in a trap game for 3 years in a row. And the last 2 were weekends right after they beat OSU. (Gosh this kills me to stand up for them. Primarily because of Tressel.) Kills his BCSC hopes early.

SC will be in the hunt for a BCS game in the end. Just not a championship now.

They run a quality program (despite rumor) that is an NFL factory.

So does OSU.(well, there was Slow-Mo) And Penn State, Iowa, and this kills me to admit also, Knebraska.

I have great respect for the Carson Palmer years, when as a Hawkeye fan, we jumped to an early lead on a kick off return, and then Palmer and Justin Fargas, (WHO??) destroyed us. 2003 Orange Bowl 38-17.

At kickoff? Iowa #3, SC #5.

While my Hawks don't have solid 50 year history, I will go 30 years with most programs. Thanks Hayden and Kirk.

Iowa6-2T.jpg

Last edited:
And LSU fans, lest you forget what a Hawkeye looks like:

Iowa%20Football%20The%20Catch%202005.jpg

By the way, I really enjoy the LSU fans during the CWS here in Omaha.
Absolutely the best college baseball fans I have ever dran... er, been around.
Great people. But everyone of them hate this picture!

2005 Cap 1 bowl game. Time expired. Hawks Win.

And LSU fans, lest you forget what a Hawkeye looks like:

Iowa%20Football%20The%20Catch%202005.jpg

By the way, I really enjoy the LSU fans during the CWS here in Omaha.
Absolutely the best college baseball fans I have ever dran... er, been around.
Great people. But everyone of them hate this picture!

2005 Cap 1 bowl game. Time expired. Hawks Win.

Yep that was right after Satan(I mean Saban) :D announced he was leaving to go to Miami. Tuff times!

05010101.jpg

Teri, I knew that post would fire you up a little :D

You dont think Pete Carroll is a good college coach???????????

BCS isnt the only championship, the was prior to the BCS, the national championship and all total USC has 17 and OSU has 13. Now, if we had a playoff system instead of all the BCS we probably would have a real champion instead of some fabricated system but thats a different post.:cool::eek:

Teri, I knew that post would fire you up a little :D

You dont think Pete Carroll is a good college coach???????????

BCS isnt the only championship, the was prior to the BCS, the national championship and all total USC has 17 and OSU has 13. Now, if we had a playoff system instead of all the BCS we probably would have a real champion instead of some fabricated system but thats a different post.

Mike we finally agree on something, there should be a playoff system.

Yeah, Pete Carroll is a good college coach, he's no Jim Tressel but he's a good coach!!!:D

Don't worry, I know it's all in good humor!!!!

One final thing tho'.....Reggie Bush will never be Eddie George!!!!
:p

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back