College Football....it's almost that time.... (1 Viewer)

One final thing tho'.....Reggie Bush will never be Eddie George!!!![/FONT][/SIZE]:p[/QUOTE]

I dont know about that, Eddie George never got to play touch football with Kim Kardashin:eek::cool::D

Now that Leinart has grown up a little and decided to play football instead of party he just might make it in the NFL.

Leinart went to the same high school that I did(he was a few years behind me, like 30yrs, Mater Dei in Santa Ana, Ca. How many high schools can lay claim to 2 Heisman Trophy winners?

Teri, I knew Archie Griffin went there and won the Heisman twice but does that count as 2????????????? Can you name the other winner from Mater Dei?

I thought the best game of yesterday was the University of Houston vs Texas Tech. Way to go Coogs!!!!

Last edited:
That one was good to Greg but we could feel the excitement of the U of H game all around us!!!:):p:)
Provided everything goes as planned, last nights game made Iowas trip the the shoe on Nov 14th very important.

It also showed a lot of people you cant intimidate Iowa, home or away.

The train is back on track!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

We're any of you suprised about Cal getting their butts kicked?

I thought the best game of yesterday was the University of Houston vs Texas Tech. Way to go Coogs!!!!

Teri, that was a great game. I wasnt believing all the UH hype. They beat OSU and I was like ok, maybe but still really doubted them. I figured Tech would drop 40 on them easy. Nope. They won, and Tech didnt even score 30 pts. Thats crazy. Maybe its time to start following UH football again. Thats a good thing. Now my Texans need to learn how to win.

Winning ugly is still winning.......but man I would love to see a "purty win" ;)

GEAUX TIGERS!!!

My UVA squad hasn't won a game since October 25, 2008. Al Groh is done. The A.D. should be done. And they want me to invest in 5 more weekends in Charlottesville. I'll do it, because they're my team, win or lose.

On a positive note, the Hoo's are 0-0 in the ACC. :D

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back