College Football....it's almost that time.... (1 Viewer)

Anyone catch the Miami-Fla State game last night? It was a dandy. Especially for someone like me who would rather see offense then defense!
I got to watch most of the game, very entertaining! Although I was having a great deal of difficulting in deciding which team to cheer against, lol. :D

Tough loss Tom ..

I wouldn't hold your breath waiting on the two weeks. Unfortunately, it is going to be a lot longer than that.

I hate it for Sam. He is a great, quality kid, and it really sucks to see him have to go through this.
Yeah, may be a little longer indeed. Now with the best tight end in the country out for the season we've re-tooled our entire O-line this week. Hell of a way to start the season...

You can sum it up in three letters now that Matt Barkley is starting USC!:)

Looks like Mitch Mustain is going to be a bust at USC. He and his mother were a total distraction the one year he was at Arkansas. Did hate to lose Damian Williams--he is a great receiver who will soon be playing on Sunday.

Mike, cant wait to see USC roll through Ohio State. My girlfriend went to OSU so this might be the end:):D:eek:

Mike, cant wait to see USC roll through Ohio State. My girlfriend went to OSU so this might be the end:):D:eek:

HA HA--Sounds like a house divided. SC will probably roll up Ohio State. I will be watching. Good luck. My Hogs get a rest for the weekend and then 11 straight starting with Georgia at home with stops at Alabama, Florida, Ole Miss, and LSU. Gonna be a tought year as always in the SEC.

2 great games today. The ND-Michigan game was awesome but the best to me was this. Living in Houston, the city is really up on UH this year for some reason. Dont get me wrong, they are ok but they think they should be ranked. Well they came out this week and said they guaranteed a victory this weekend at Oklahoma State and they did. I am surprised. I figured they'd get blowed away but they won. Maybe I need to start paying attention to UH football again. Who would have thought.

Well my Tigers got a win, still not hitting on all cylinders though... They better get ready though the meat of the schedule will be coming up soon.....

Teri, it was a great game and I thought Ohio State was going to pull it off. Nothing to be ashamed of there. Huskers win another one, granted not a rated opponent or anything, but QB Zac Lee seems to be looking very good. Too early to make much noise yet, but the Huskers could turn out to be better than expected. Hoping so. Go Huskers!

Terry, of course I"m a UVA fan, but talk around these parts is the VaTech/Neb ticket was an extremely tough one to get.

Be damned conference affiliation, Go Huskers (for this week)!

Terry, of course I"m a UVA fan, but talk around these parts is the VaTech/Neb ticket was an extremely tough one to get.

Be damned conference affiliation, Go Huskers (for this week)!

Thanks for the good thoughts, Steve! This cornfield dweller appreciates the support. Think it could be a pretty good game. If we can beat VT, then maybe we are on our way to a pretty good season! And Go UVA!!!!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back