Coaches Top 25 preseason Poll (1 Viewer)

watch out his next avatar will have him kissing babies or even worse a buckeye or even worse still the countdown logo:p

rist

good grief page 9

we may top last years thread before kickoff of the first game happens this year

watch out his next avatar will have him kissing babies or even worse a buckeye or even worse still the countdown logo:p

rist

Hmmmm, great ideas! Do you need a part time opportunity of a campaign director? Yep 9 pages already--I think all of us were just waiting to get this going again!! It is sooooo much fun.

rist

Hmmmm, great ideas! Do you need a part time opportunity of a campaign director? Yep 9 pages already--I think all of us were just waiting to get this going again!! It is sooooo much fun.

rist

ya know the Italian thing, I can get you elected you just can't ask about the legality of it ya know kinda like the Pisan version of Karl Rove :D

rist

You're on an island Mike ... all alone.;)

Boy this sucks! My hard drive crashed last week at home. I am still waiting for the replacement. I'm cut off off from the outside world except when I get into the office. I'm headed out Friday morning to MIS for the NASCAR race this weekend. Going with my ohio state buddy. He's a huge NASCAR guy... but I wouldn't expect anything less from a buckeye fan. :p I did get him to Joliet this year and blew him away with some nitro!!!

You're just hoping that some of your buddys great mojo OHIO STATE vibes go over to you!!!!:p
Have a good time!!!!

rist

ya know the Italian thing, I can get you elected you just can't ask about the legality of it ya know kinda like the Pisan version of Karl Rove :D

rist

Sounds good--someday, and that day may never come, you will ask a favor of me, and in return for your kindness of today, I will answer yes. Go Italy??? Sicily? My geography aint too good I's from Nebraskee

The pages depend on how you have your viewing set. Example: Kelly's must be like mine at 40 post per page since I have 5 pages. If yours is set at 10, 20, etc then there will be more pages.

The pages depend on how you have your viewing set. Example: Kelly's must be like mine at 40 post per page since I have 5 pages. If yours is set at 10, 20, etc then there will be more pages.

I'm at 12 pgs. Regardless we didn't start last year until October. I believe the Oct 19th was Steve's original post. This is gonna get "ginormous"!

You're just hoping that some of your buddys great mojo OHIO STATE vibes go over to you!!!!:p
Have a good time!!!!
rist

It's more like exercising my demons! I'm bringing him up to WOLVERINE country! We're camping this weekend and I'm bringing along the little scarlet and gray toilet. I've got it all fixed up for him with the "sucks" label under the buckeye logo. I'm a good friend.:D

It's more like exercising my demons! I'm bringing him up to WOLVERINE country! We're camping this weekend and I'm bringing along the little scarlet and gray toilet. I've got it all fixed up for him with the "sucks" label under the buckeye logo. I'm a good friend.:D

Are you bring any corn along on the camping trip, Dave?

Holy crap! As if my co-workers don't already think I'm nuts....I just busted out in laughter! Y'all crack me up!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back