Coaches Top 25 preseason Poll (1 Viewer)

Justin.....I did a double take when I saw this was your post cause I figured it was PJ!!!:p:eek::p

You know I love you Teri! OSU actually has a good chance of being in the National Title game since there schedule is weak this year. Ofcourse that is until Nov 17th when they visit Michigan and lose.

of course it wasn't me. I wouldn't allow just anyone to beat up on you afterall I'm a little protective of my slow, demented, misguided and slightly evil buckeye friend.:p:D

PJ.....I just spit Mt. Dew all over my screen after that one!!!:p
It's nice to know that you have my back (I think)!!!!;)

rist

You know I love you Teri! OSU actually has a good chance of being in the National Title game since there schedule is weak this year. Ofcourse that is until Nov 17th when they visit Michigan and lose.

I love you too Justin but bite your tongue on that last statement!!!!:eek:
As I am looking at my OHIO STATE calendar with my BUCKEYE voodoo beads, that ain't gonna happen!!!!!

John you should read the college football thread from last year if you haven't seen it yet. It's legendary!

Here's the link. http://www.nitromater.com/lounge/2950-state-your-college-fball-team.html

Everyone had their own rivalrys and battles. Teri absolutely held her own (with Kenny's support) against PJ and myself. There's too much much to even begin to try and explain. You will hear references here to coffee mugs, buckeye nuts, ice storms, PJs illness and on and on and on. It was an unbelievable thread.

Okay, I spent the day scanning the old thread. I didn't read it all in detail (69 pages), but I get it. I hope to be a part of that this season. September 1, MICHIGAN starts thier season and hopefully it ends in a National Championship.

It's all fun and games till the Wolverines bite you in the nuts. OSU fans will experience pain like that on November 17.

Okay, I spent the day scanning the old thread. I didn't read it all in detail (69 pages), but I get it. I hope to be a part of that this season. September 1, MICHIGAN starts thier season and hopefully it ends in a National Championship.

It's all fun and games till the Wolverines bite you in the nuts. OSU fans will experience pain like that on November 17.

Feel free to bite the Buckeyes in the nuts! They are poisonous!!!!

Did someone say voodoo beads. I'm all of a sudden itchy...........

See Teri you and I are proof that there can be peace anywhere. If a GREAT fan of Michigan an a lowly Buckeye can come together <insert sappy hippy music> then gosh darn it people everywhere can get along then. Because afterall <start swaying as a group back and forth> thats the American dream for all mankind and....ah crap who am I kidding. Come November 17th we're gonna roll over you guys like Rosie Odonnel at Lilith fair.....

See Teri you and I are proof that there can be peace anywhere. If a GREAT fan of Michigan an a lowly Buckeye can come together <insert sappy hippy music> then gosh darn it people everywhere can get along then. Because afterall <start swaying as a group back and forth> thats the American dream for all mankind and....ah crap who am I kidding. Come November 17th we're gonna roll over you guys like Rosie Odonnel at Lilith fair.....

Kum Ba Yah.......Kum Ba Yah....Great stuff PJ! I am literally laughing out loud! and while you and Teri are at each others throats, the Huskers may just slip through unnoticed in the polls? Hey, stranger things have happened?

rist

Last edited:
I'd like to teach the world to sing...........in perfect harmony.........lalalalalalala!!!

I feel so warm & fuzzy inside!

rist

PJ......I was thinking this is gonna be really nice but then I noticed that you had some of the words wrong. It should of been a great BUCKEYE fan from wonderful OHIO STATE and a stinky yucky wolverine from Michigan. Now that's the right way!!!:p;)

We need to come up with another bet for when you lose on Nov. 17th!!

Yes, I did say voodoo beads!!! Wanna hear it again??? Voodoo beads, voodoo beads, voodoo beads!!!!
Maybe you need that great doctor you had last year to prescribe you something for that itch you seem to get all of the time!!!!:eek:

rist

You're on an island Mike ... all alone.;)

Boy this sucks! My hard drive crashed last week at home. I am still waiting for the replacement. I'm cut off off from the outside world except when I get into the office. I'm headed out Friday morning to MIS for the NASCAR race this weekend. Going with my ohio state buddy. He's a huge NASCAR guy... but I wouldn't expect anything less from a buckeye fan. :p I did get him to Joliet this year and blew him away with some nitro!!!

Dave, Dave, Dave, you know you like me & you would miss me if I wasn't here to razz you about those Wolverines, so I am gonna let it go, but only this one time so watch out!!!!!;):p;)

Of course I would Teri!!! You know that I just HAD to take the shot! I also I know that you're just waiting for the right time to fire back but I'm not worried. PJ and John have my back. The MICHIGAN storm just keeps getting stronger.... and it's headed your way Teri! I fear NO NUTS!

Last edited:
I swear Terry is running for office trying to appease every school's fans here lol

rist

I love you guys! Vote for me! Crazyville needs leadership like I can provide! Go Huskers!

rist

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back