Coaches Top 25 preseason Poll (1 Viewer)

Pictures from the French Quarter this afternoon!

Boubon Street 2pm 01/07/08

BCS1.jpg

Street Perfomer

BCS2.jpg

Balcony

BCS3.jpg

BEER!!!

BCS4.jpg

Damn Gary I'm as Jealous as a Mo-Fo! Wish I could go to Narlin's just once, during a Bowl week would be a bonus!

Can we ban the buckeyes from playing in another bcs game????? Good grief they have a losing record against the sec and have choked the last 2 years.

So now that LSU are the "champs" who is you top 5. It doesn't appear many people really think that the 2 best teams were playing last night.

Mine

USC
Georgia
Mizzou
LSU
West Virgina
Kansas

yeah I know that is 6 but those last 3 teams are pretty interchangable

So let the second quessing begin.....LOL For the weeks leading up to last nights game all the talk was about if the AP poles were gonna recognize another team as the real #1 team(as compared to OSU and LSU). I saw where the AP vote wasn't even close LSU getting 60 of the 65 first place votes. Again I agree that the whole BCS system needs a serious overhaul and hopefully that will happen....... Maybe in the new championship system we should have a playoff system in place to see who gets to play USC for the national championship. Then maybe that would make most of the people happy, or at least the national media. LSU and teams like them will never get the media respect they deserve, we are a small market area with little to no clout on the big stage......But take this to bank...LSU is #1 in every college poll out there and they have their second glass football in the last 5 years sitting in their trophy case.....Have at it......down here we know who is #1.

LSU playing healthy like they did last night, looked like the team in the first half of the season that beat down Virginia Tech & I would put them up against anyone... They put up an easy 38 points against statistically the #1 defense in the country. After a nervous start, the defense dominated OSU. Beanie Wells had 28 yards on his last 13 carries...

My top 5 would look like this...

LSU
USC
Georgia
Missouri
West Virginia

Oh what fun a playoff would be cause those top 3 could beat anyone on any day... Under the "system", they got it right... But the "system" sucks!!

Things started out good for the BUCKEYES, then it all went down-hill!!!!:eek:

Congrats to LSU & their fans!!!

I still love my BUCKEYES!!!!!!!:):p:)

Can we ban the buckeyes from playing in another bcs game????? Good grief they have a losing record against the sec and have choked the last 2 years.

So now that LSU are the "champs" who is you top 5. It doesn't appear many people really think that the 2 best teams were playing last night.

Mine

USC
Georgia
Mizzou
LSU
West Virgina
Kansas

yeah I know that is 6 but those last 3 teams are pretty interchangable
LSU playing healthy like they did last night, looked like the team in the first half of the season that beat down Virginia Tech & I would put them up against anyone... They put up an easy 38 points against statistically the #1 defense in the country. After a nervous start, the defense dominated OSU. Beanie Wells had 28 yards on his last 13 carries...

My top 5 would look like this...

LSU
USC
Georgia
Missouri
West Virginia

Oh what fun a playoff would be cause those top 3 could beat anyone on any day... Under the "system", they got it right... But the "system" sucks!!

Sorry guys, you can't have Mizzou in your top 5(6) since they lost to Chokelahoma twice, both times in convincing fashion. I've got no argument with the others, though.

Sorry guys, you can't have Mizzou in your top 5(6) since they lost to Chokelahoma twice, both times in convincing fashion. I've got no argument with the others, though.

Well we could also argue that Mizzou lost to Oklahoma which finshed #8 in the final AP poll

Lsu lost to 2 unranked teams
Georgia to #12 and an unranked
USC to unranked and #23
West Virginia 2 unranked teams
Ohio State #1 and #20

of course this doesn't even count 1 lose teams Kansas and Hawaii

I would have to rank them LSU,USC,Georgia,Ohio State, and West Virgina. I think they (Ohio State) are still a top five team. And I would bet money that they could beat West Virgina, Kansas, and Missiouri any day.

I am presuming this photo is true, from what I can tell it is. But Ohio is getting enough grief from the talking heads in the sports media. I still think they are a tuff team and should be good again next year. I understand that their schedule is stronger next year also. Anyway this picture is the team heading back out on the field after halftime.

dscn0267xt3.jpg

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back