Coaches Top 25 preseason Poll (1 Viewer)

Boo

Nitro Member
Ok it's getting close to the time for some good ole college football. I saw this poll this morning on SI.com. What do yall think??? Can't say I'm a fan of USC(except for Reggie Bush of course;) ) But I do like that no.2 team!

College Football - Rankings - Division I-A Coaches' Top 25 Poll

070727001.jpg

Cool, looks pretty much like the usual suspects with a couple of exceptions. I'm hoping for a OU / USC title game... no, not just for vengeance factor although that alone is compelling enough. I've got a little futures wager on both my beloved Sooners and The University of Spoiled Children to win it all. Obviously I got a LOT better odds on the Sooners. :D

Cool, looks pretty much like the usual suspects with a couple of exceptions. I'm hoping for a OU / USC title game... no, not just for vengeance factor although that alone is compelling enough. I've got a little futures wager on both my beloved Sooners and The University of Spoiled Children to win it all. Obviously I got a LOT better odds on the Sooners. :D

Personally I would like a little of that USC actiion also. Title game back in New Orleans this year where LSU won it the last time!:D

GO Michigan!!!!!

Teri it seems you had a slight spelling error, I fixed it for you.

<note: my evil twin evil PJ was just going to use his mod skills and just change you actual post but then lesser evil PJ thought that they be unmod like. I'm not sure if I should be proud or embarrassed by my restraint:p>

Florida State at 21?? I don't think so,especially with the new coaching talent.They should be ranked higher.

GO 'NOLES !!!

Teri it seems you had a slight spelling error, I fixed it for you.

<note: my evil twin evil PJ was just going to use his mod skills and just change you actual post but then lesser evil PJ thought that they be unmod like. I'm not sure if I should be proud or embarrassed by my restraint:p>

That was too funny PJ!!!:p
Thank you to lesser evil PJ for knowing I would never say or think those blue words!!!!;)

HOOK em Horns!!!!
And Happy Birthday to my buddy Terry Larsen.. we share the same birthday!!!:cool:

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back