Coaches Top 25 preseason Poll (1 Viewer)

WELCOME BACK EVERYONE!!!

football_team-U-of-Michigan.jpg

WELCOME BACK EVERYONE!!!

football_team-U-of-Michigan.jpg

Great to hear from you, Dave!!!! Johnny Cerberus is already picking Mizzou over the Huskers--(heck, he's probably right!) I did notice Teri has made an appearance or two in support of the Buckeyes (who woulda guessed?) As I said before, Let the games begin!

Great to hear from you, Dave!!!! Johnny Cerberus is already picking Mizzou over the Huskers--(heck, he's probably right!) I did notice Teri has made an appearance or two in support of the Buckeyes (who woulda guessed?) As I said before, Let the games begin!

Teri who??? In support of who??? :p Hey Teri! :D

Terry here's to an "Ice free" season huh?!!! :)

GO BIG BLUE!!! We won our first bowl game in 22 years last season and we got our All-SEC QB coming back for more. <University of Kentucky>

Besides, I need something to root for until basketball season and Billie Gillespie leading us back to our rightful place in the Final 4.

I never, EVER thought I would live to see the day when Louisville won a BCS bowl, UK won a bowl and neither Louisville or UK were a factor in March Madness. Could it be Kentucky has gone to the darkside and become a football state?

Teri who??? In support of who??? :p Hey Teri! :D

Terry here's to an "Ice free" season huh?!!! :)

Oh my yes! I'd trade a big 12 playoff game to be ice free this year anytime after last year's debacle! Believe it or not, the power companies are STILL picking up poles, wire, etc that were replaced after the storm. It was quite a deal!

I see Michigan is continueing their tradition of being the most overrated team in football. I love it!

I see Michigan is continueing their tradition of being the most overrated team in football. I love it!

na that would be Notre Dame, Michigan just seems to find a way to not live up to their rankings.

The offense better rock this year because the D has alot of holes to fill.

There MUST be a mistake here. A serious one. They need to fire their proofreaders and do better. I do not see any mention of:
masthead3.jpg

What makes the mistake even more obvious is the listing of Iowa. :p

They obviously meant Minnesota.

Pretty sloppy work.

Actually no, Michigan is the most overrated program in College Football, year in and year out. ESPN.com even did a story on it last year.

you are so right :rolleyes:, they only have the most wins and best win % of all time. Good grief if the top all time school is are overrated then imagine how badly the rest of the teams are overrated.

Now I will agree that teams like Michigan, Notre Dame, USC, OSU and the like do get pushed more and often even more then they are deserved. But you seem to let that Michigan hatred blind you a bit much.

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back