Coaches Top 25 preseason Poll (1 Viewer)

OHIO STATE is still gonna win on the 17th!!!!!:p

LOSER BUCKEYES!!!

rist

sure maybe September or October 17th, possibly even one of those early bowl games on December 17th but not on November 17, aint happenin

Does it seem like that game gets earlier and earlier each year or are other teams just playing more games after that date? I wish they'd back that game up at least a week if not 2

sure maybe September or October 17th, possibly even one of those early bowl games on December 17th but not on November 17, aint happenin

When they (& you) lose on November 17,2007, let me rephrase that, when
OHIO STATE (& me) wins on November 17,1007, you should change your avatar for one full year!!!!

rist

Last edited:
Sorry to inform you Ohio State fans, but when you come into the BIG HOUSE this year, you guys will be desperately hanging on to a top 10 in the standings, maybe top 15. With Wisconsin, Penn State, and never count out Michigan State, before Michigan, you have a bleak finish in your future. Good luck to you guys, with the starters you lost, it is going to be a great year to be a Michigan fan.

MICHIGAN - GO BLUE!!!!!!!

Does it seem like that game gets earlier and earlier each year or are other teams just playing more games after that date? I wish they'd back that game up at least a week if not 2

I think there are more after. Remember that's the reason Michigan got "leaped" last year. Michigan was idle and got jumped.

Have a good weekend everyone. I'm off to to MIS. I'll be lurking with my Blackberry but I can't reply. It's also my only source for the Reading race results. Be kind to me Teri as I won't be able to defend myself! ;):D

I think there are more after. Remember that's the reason Michigan got "leaped" last year. Michigan was idle and got jumped.

Have a good weekend everyone. I'm off to to MIS. I'll be lurking with my Blackberry but I can't reply. It's also my only source for the Reading race results. Be kind to me Teri as I won't be able to defend myself! ;):D

Have a great trip my Wolverine friend, and enjoy! We'll look out for you back here. From the looks of things, this Michigan supporter thing is looking like a bit of a mismatch!!! And I'm ABSOLUTELY sure Teri won't take advantage of the situation (snicker snicker) and Go Huskers!

rist

I've been away from the computer for a few days and come back and this thread has "BLOWN UP"!!!! Glad to see everyone back again!!!
Hook em Horns!!!

I've been away from the computer for a few days and come back and this thread has "BLOWN UP"!!!! Glad to see everyone back again!!!
Hook em Horns!!!

Hi, Tim. Have you met John yet? Another Michigan supporter....PJ and Dave seem exstatic about that, but the Ohio State quadrant hasn't been real quiet. And now you have another 'Horn devotee--the lovely and talented Suzie Q! Mike M and I are looking for some ND and Husker support--not working so far!

Hi, Tim. Have you met John yet? Another Michigan supporter....PJ and Dave seem exstatic about that, but the Ohio State quadrant hasn't been real quiet. And now you have another 'Horn devotee--the lovely and talented Suzie Q! Mike M and I are looking for some ND and Husker support--not working so far!

It's great to know I'm in great company, Suzie!!! I'm an "Honorary" CornHusker and Buckeye fan from Terry and Teri, but I cant give any support for ND until they play in some sort of conference...sorry Mike M.

I'm off to to MIS. I'll be lurking with my Blackberry but I can't reply. It's also my only source for the Reading race results. Be kind to me Teri as I won't be able to defend myself!

Since you are going to be in good company this weekend with a BUCKEYE fan I'll let ya off the hook for the weekend!! Maybe some good BUCKEYE mojo will rub off on you!!!:p;):p
Have a great time!!!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back