Coaches Top 25 preseason Poll (1 Viewer)

I think there are more after. Remember that's the reason Michigan got "leaped" last year. Michigan was idle and got jumped.

Have a good weekend everyone. I'm off to to MIS. I'll be lurking with my Blackberry but I can't reply. It's also my only source for the Reading race results. Be kind to me Teri as I won't be able to defend myself! ;):D

have a good weekend Dave.....at least you still have 2 people to defend you from the rath of that rabid buckeye :p....i am making the big move from the Chi back down to Macomb and beautiful Western Illinois University this weekend so i will be offline for most of the day Friday into Saturday night

have a good weekend Dave.....at least you still have 2 people to defend you from the rath of that rabid buckeye :p....i am making the big move from the Chi back down to Macomb and beautiful Western Illinois University this weekend so i will be offline for most of the day Friday into Saturday night

Enjoy the move, Mike and we will be looking forward to hearing from you from the new location. Yes, PJ I am still running for mayor of Crazyville, also known as the new home of the AK SAR BEN Cornplex (if Connie will fund it of course)

Morning Tom! HOw is is it looking for the Dirt Burglars this season? The bugeaters at present have all personnel out of jail, but have some big question marks at key positions. If the replacements pan out, we could be pretty salty, but only time will tell. Johnny Cerberus tells me that Mizzou is the team to watch out for. What's your take on that one?

Morning Tom! HOw is is it looking for the Dirt Burglars this season? The bugeaters at present have all personnel out of jail, but have some big question marks at key positions. If the replacements pan out, we could be pretty salty, but only time will tell. Johnny Cerberus tells me that Mizzou is the team to watch out for. What's your take on that one?
I honestly don't know that much about Misery this year but I think they'll be in the same boat as whomever wins the Big 12 North, they won't be able to hold a candle to the Big 12 South champ.

btw - where's my trophy from last year's B12 Champ game? :)

I know what ya mean! I would buy a ticket right next to yours so that we could taunt each other!!! THAT would be fun!!! :D
Well, I have sat on the 50 with the TX fans less than 5 feet away, that was pretty fun. It was the year that the real Roy Williams did his Superman impersonation, knocking the ball out of Lil Chrissy's hands and into the arms of a waiting linebacker for the game-clinching touchdown. Ah... the memories.

:D

I honestly don't know that much about Misery this year but I think they'll be in the same boat as whomever wins the Big 12 North, they won't be able to hold a candle to the Big 12 South champ.

btw - where's my trophy from last year's B12 Champ game? :)

Gosh I forgot to send it to you! I did scan the DRAW check when it came back in my statement but forgot to send the pdf along to you--let me dig it out if I can find it deep in the bowels of my computer and I'll get it to you. A bugeater tries to be a man of his word, but sometimes our limited thinking abilities get in the way.....there, I left the door open for ya, Tom!

Ways To Support Nitromater

Users who are viewing this thread

Back